OOTD: SHARE.PH #LIVETHEDAILYGOOD

What if I told you that you can shop for really well made dress shirts and shift dresses for less than 1k while at the same making a donation (at no extra cost!) to your chosen charity?!

#livethdailygood
#livethedailygood

That's exactly what Share.PH offers. 

A guiltless and conscious online shopping experience without sacrificing quality or cost.

I really really love what they stand for and I'm so impressed by the generous heart of the people behind the website.


best online shop for shift dresses
best online shop philippines

10% of every purchase made from SHARE PH will go to the following advocacies....choose from: Waves for Water, Boardwalk Livelihood Foundation, CARA Welfare, WIPE Every Tear, Project Linggap or KRIS Library

I was equally fascinated by the quality and fit of the clothes. I got this shift dress for only P650! I still can't believe it only cost that much. Each time I head out, people ask me if it's from Harlan and Holden. I proudly reply with No!!! This was just P650 at Share! :)
ps. order one size bigger

I also got a tailored mens shirt (see in first photo) which makes for a perfect boyfriend shirt.

#livethdailygood
share ph shift dress
And last but definitely not the least, this throw pillow with a photograph by Kimi Juan.

I would've loved to get me some air plants as well but they seem to be ALWAYS out of stock!

#livethdailygood
kimi juan throw pillow
So anyway...to end this post...

Share.ph is about making simple yet meaningful choices a normal part of your day.

Wear your heart on your sleeve, visit Share.Ph for more info.

#LivetheDailyGood


Comments