OOTD: THE DAILY GOOD + THE DAILY GO-TO

I've been living in active wear practically all summer just because it's too hot out and I seriously can't be bothered. Running shorts have been my saving grace.

But there are days when I want to look decent or have to look decent. Say for a school thing or a meeting or an event.

I wouldn't survive this season without this essential piece.

I got it for less than 1k with a 10% donation to my favorite charity included.

More after the jump.

best affordable white boyfriend shirt
WHITE BOYFRIEND SHIRT OUTFIT
I have already written about Share.Ph here but you know, when I really like something, I like mentioning it over and over again just to emphasize my point. haha

And besides, If you're like me...the type who values a nicely tailored crisp white shirt, you'll thank me for this since it's still pretty difficult to find one that matches my criteria of having to be....affordable (since they yellow over time and you need to replace them once in awhile to keep them looking fresh), nice material, great fit.

This one from the MENS section of Share covers all of that and then some.

best affordable white boyfriend shirt
SUMMER STREET STYLE 2017

It only cost me P850 PLUS 10% of what I paid goes to my favorite charity.

That's a win win for me and I guarantee, it'll be the same for you.

best affordable white boyfriend shirt
BLACK HERMES HERBAG OUTFIT
You can never go wrong with a white shirt, with shorts, with pants, with skirts, as a swimsuit cover up, tied at the waist with a nice frilly skirt, etc etc etc!

More than an off shoulder blouse or a tank top, this is what you NEED this summer. Agree? :)

best affordable white boyfriend shirt
SHARE PH BOYFRIEND SHIRT
best affordable white boyfriend shirt
SHARE.PH

OUTFIT DETAILS: share.ph boyfriend shirt | topshop jeans | mules (local forgot the brand which is a shame since theyre made with super soft leather and I really love them) | hermes herbag

Comments