#OOTD | A WEEK'S WORTH

Lately, I've been finding it really hard to find the time to shoot my outfits the way I used to.

Which is why you'll only usually see my #ootd's in my Instagram stories (@sarahtirona). 

Instead of putting those mirror selfies to waste, I've decided to compile them and do this instead...hope you like!

A WEEK'S WORTH OF OOTD'S
sarah tirona


Here's 7 outfits from Monday-Sunday. For coffee, malling, dinners and wherever else your feet might take you during the week...

Monday - Tuesday
embroidered denim pants outfit
MONDAY - Promod blouse, embroidered Zara kick flares, Gucci loafers
TUESDAY - Stradivarius leather jacket, Memo trousers, Zara plain white tee, Common Projects sneakers, F21 fur bag

Wednesday
common projects white sneakers outfit
WEDNESDAY - Zara sweater, Topshop kick flares, SM Parisian mules, F21 fur bag
THURSDAY - F&F cardigan, Stradivarius tee, Topshop mom jeans, Common Projects white sneakers

FRIDAY
gucci princetown suede loafers outfit
FRIDAY - Sfera top, Zara boyfriend jeans, Gucci princetown mules, Givenchy nightingale bag
....Zara winter coat, which I did not purchase and am beginning to regret not buying it. haha

Saturday
green gucci marmont loafers outfit
SATURDAY - Mango top, Topshop mom jeans, F21 fur bag, Gucci marmont loafers

SUNDAY
gucci marmont loafers outfit
Was feeling particularly lazy (and fat), it was a fat day, lol, but I needed to dress up for dinner at Shangrila Fort so here...

SUNDAY - H&M maroon sweater, F21 gold lamé skirt, Gucci marmont loafers, my grandma's vintage gold bar clutch (not in photo)

Comments