LOVE THIS: PYXIS CLOCK RADIO REVIEW (BY CHERRY MOBILE)

This arrived AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT ---- this morning, so technically, I don't really have to write about it or anything.

But blog post agad agad within the same day can only mean one thing - this is something that I really really love and got super excited about. So excited, I couldn't wait a day before sharing it with you.

cherry mobile pyxis review
cherry mobile pyxis clock radi

Yup, it's a clock radio but far different from the old one I grew up with in the 80's.

cherry mobile pyxis review
pyxis clock radio review
  
cherry mobile pyxis review

cherry mobile pyxis review
The package that arrived was from Cherry Mobile, at first I thought it was a phone which was okay but then I opened it and saw this which for me was waaaay more awesome. 
(Because it's something that I know I will actually use and love til it konks out which I hope will be a long time from now)

FEATURES:


  • Bluetooth speaker - connects easily within seconds with just a push of a button
  • Nice retro-ish and LARGE digitial time display
  • Alarm
  • Thermometer
  • 2 usb ports (for charging my phone! yay, less outlets needed)

cherry mobile pyxis review
pyxis clock radio review
Most importantly, I love how nice it looks on my nightstand:

cherry mobile pyxis review
cherry mobile pyxis music clock review

WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH

We love to "Netflix and Chill" before bed every night and it's sometimes a hassle to have to look for our bluetooth speaker to connect to the laptop. I know seems petty but seriously, it's the little things.

Since my Pyxis also doubles as a clock radio which is plugged into the wall 24/7, I don't have to go out and get it each time we watch a movie online or listen to music via Spotify. It's just always there!

And I don't have to worry about it going low-batt midway through a movie!

It's also great how I can use it to charge other devices so I have more outlets to utilize for other things.

SOUND QUALITY

It's not the "BEST" but it's just right for watching movies on the laptop and listening to music in the bedroom.

It doesn't sound "lata" at all, it just lacks a bit of bass but I don't mind it at all.

I LOVE THIS LITTLE GADGET!

cherry mobile pyxis review
pyxis music clock

PRICE

I don't know how much but I just checked the Pyxis Facebook Page (which I was surprised to see has so much more awesome stuff that's really really affordable) so I'm guessing this one is too!

It's a shame it just arrived this month, would've loved to gift this to people last Christmas!

So anyway, if you have the same needs as me, look into this, promise, you'll love it!

Comments