CLINIQUE SONIC SYSTEM PURIFYING CLEANSING BRUSH UNBOXING

A few days ago, I accidentally came across an old video of mine that put me in a panic...
(pls pag pasensyahan nyo na ang slo mo dyan ha, I think I was experimenting with effects and I find it super annoying now...anyway...)

So PANIC. Yes, I went into a slight panic because I noticed how much I aged in 2 years! OMG.

But looking back maybe it was just my bad lighting recently or maybe I'm still in denial but damage was done. Panic mode already set in and you know what happens when that happens. SHOPPING.

Shopping FOR EVERYTHING ANTI-AGING including this.

clinique sonic brush unboxing
clinique sonic cleansing brush

Pero medyo funny lang...just want to share what else I bought (to try and look younger) and if you want me to review, just say so in the comments below, will be more than happy to since I'm so into these things right now....

  1. A PERSONAL TRAINER. Hahaha, Ive been paying for a year at Anytime Fitness but I've only been once because I didn't avail a personal trainer and I'm so lazy to go at it alone but now that I want that natural glow. GOOORAAA.
  2. Pixi Eye Bright Liner - to make the whites of my eyes appear brighter 
  3. ArtDeco - universal lip liner to make my lips appear fuller
  4. My first BEAUTY BLENDER! Hahahaha And now I want Artis brushes...
  5. CHANEL La Solution 10 Face Cream
  6. Etude House 2 in 1 Highlight + Contour stick
  7. Yea I also got a hair dye job, hand spa and foot spa. Tomorrow I'm scheduled for a facial (I never used to do these things you know...I get so bored in the chair)
AND THIS! My CLINIQUE SONIC SYSTEM PURIFYING CLEANSING BRUSH!

WHY?


Because I wanted the Clarisonic at first cause it was the only brand I knew of and then good thing I asked my friend Angela of lushangel.com and she recommended this to me! Good thing cause it's practically the same but almost half the price!

WHAT DO SONIC CLEANSING BRUSHES DO?


They deep clean! They also get rid of dry skin and can help with clogged pores. Skin free of dry skin absorbs moisturizer better and faster. It also makes your complexion brighter. Will post a more detailed review next but first a fun unboxing with my daughter cause she wanted to be my "assistant". LOL


Comments