TOP PICKS: PROMOD END OF SEASON SALE

Get the most out of your "holiday earnings" by knowing where and what to spend on.

Why part with P2000 on a turtleneck when you can get an equally cute one for just P600?

Read more for pics, shopping and fit tips + a virtual peek at Promod's ongoing end of season sale!

promod end of season sale
promod philippines


Unlike other sales where just a few items are on markdown, I noticed that almost 90% of the stuff on display are on sale...usually around 30-50% off. 

That roughly saves you around P500-P1000+ per item depending on SRP.

promod end of season sale
promod blogger
These are the turtlenecks I was talking about earlier which have become a daily uniform for me. I got them in every color...that's what I do when I find something basic that fits well.

I've been on the hunt for a good turtleneck but couldn't find any that suit my frame well until these.

MY CRITERIA FOR THE PERFECT TURTLENECK:


  • Lightweight material. It's warm enough as it is so cotton pls!
  • Nothing to tight or loose. I wanted something that just skims the body for a slimming effect.
  • Affordable. 
  • Neutral. Easily dressed up with a pretty pleated skirt or down with jeans and sneakers.

Priced at just P695 each, these totally meet all my requirements. A MUST HAVE! Hoard if you can.


promod end of season sale
promod perfect turtlenecks

WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR:

  • Printed dresses
  • Tailored trousers
  • Basic Tops and Sweaters
  • Lace
  • JEANS!

promod end of season sale
promod greenbelt sale
Since Gucci declared that MORE is MORE! I've been on the hunt for vintage inspired prints and luxe fabrics to layer on together and I found a treasure trove of those in this sale. Plus not to mention the prettiest lace pieces and victorian blouses in a variety of shades

promod end of season sale
promod lace dresses
These rose gold oxfords aren't on sale yet but make an exception or regret it. Haha.
They're from the new collection but I can't imagine them staying on the shelves for very long.

promod end of season sale
rose gold oxfords
promod end of season sale
promod blogger
promod end of season sale
promod holiday 2016
promod end of season sale
promod tuxedo pants

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Pointers on how to effectively shop a sale as big as this so you don't go home with regrets....

  1. Wear comfortable clothes that you can easily slip on and off. Same goes for shoes. A slip dress and flats work well.
  2. Survey the store once.
  3. Do it by rack so you don't get overwhelmed by choices.
  4. Grab all in one go and fit at the same time. 
  5. Take mirror selfies so you can assess which ones look best on you later on.
  6. Ask your sales attendant for help, they're very accommodating here.
  7. If you fall in love with something but don't have it in your size, ask to call another branch.
  8. SIZE isn't everything. Even if I'm a small, some styles look better on me when I go up a size or 2 so don't be afraid to experiment.

promod end of season sale
promod sweaters
Remember the JEANS here? They're now on sale! My favorites are the dark wash flares and boyfriend. They fit so well. If you're looking for some new pairs, make sure to check these out.

promod end of season sale
promod denim
promod end of season sale
lace bomber
promod end of season sale
basic sweaters
promod end of season sale
victorian blouse
promod end of season sale
promod blogger
promod end of season sale
promod lace blouse

INTO THE FITTING ROOM...

I usually head to the fitting room with 20 or so pieces confident that only a few are gonna look good on me and I won't end up with such a big bill.

However...

This time around....

Despite my bulging "assets" lately...

I found quite a bit too many that conceal and flatter in all the right places. 

My favorite find of all are these faux leather pants. I used to love wearing these some years back but my old pair broke and I have been searching hi and low for another that fits nicely and here they are. No alterations needed. BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD. Hahaha

promod end of season sale
promod faux leather pants.
I LOVE LEATHER PANTS BECAUSE THEY MAKE EVERYTHING LOOK BETTER AND DRESSIER WITHOUT ANY EFFORT.

promod end of season sale
PROMOD BOYFRIEND SHIRT
Another thing I love shopping for in Promod are button downs. They always have really nice ones.

And what I previously said about size...

The one I'm wearing below is a medium - not a small. I liked the fit better.

promod end of season sale
sm parisian pom pom slides
Same goes for this sweater. This one's a LARGE. It looks way better on me than the small.

promod end of season sale
promod sweater
promod end of season sale
promod end of season sale
promod end of season sale
sleeveless black blouse promod
This vintage inspired velvet top reminded me of something I used to own in the 90s.

promod end of season sale
vintage velvet blouse promod
promod end of season sale
holiday dress promod
The aforementioned turtleneck in action:

promod end of season sale
green metallic pleated midi skirt outfit
promod end of season sale
promod turtleneck

So those are my top picks/haul. Total damage: P6500.00


Not bad, right? For a new wardrobe?

Check out the Promod End Of Season Sale at these branches: 


Greenbelt 5, Power Plant Mall, SM Aura Premier, Bonifacio High Street, Gateway Mall, Robinson’s Magnolia, SM Megamall, SM North Edsa, Southmall, Trinoma, Robinson’s Ermita, Ayala Center Cebu, SM Cebu, Abreeza Davao, SM Lanang and Centrio Mall.

Comments

I was just in Promod in Gateway yesterday and love the sale nga! Was in a hurry lang kaya di ako nakashop!! Need to go back!!!!
Baby Gab Radan said…
hello, may i know how to get in touch with this Emporium Antipolo and how to order from them.thnks so much!
sarah tirona said…
hi! I dont have their contact details anymore :( have you tried googling? :)
sarah tirona said…
oo girl balik ako ng balik. hahahaha