TO TELL YOU FRANKLY...

navy culottes, white gloves shoes outfit

I  was thinking twice about publishing this post.

I prefer being behind the camera and to tell you the truth, it's always quite a struggle for me to pose for ootd's. Which is why you'll either find me looking down or looking away from the camera in most pictures. :P

But after doubting myself for awhile...

navy culottes outfit
white glove shoes outfit
I decided to just go ahead and do it.

WHY?


Because first of all, sayang effort. Hahaha. After practically begging Dennis to take these overexposed photos WHILE I was (and still am down with the flu), it's a shame to just chuck them all in the rubbish bin. Especially since I have been sooo MIA in the outfits game lately.

But seriously, it's really because I'm trying to send a message to my daughter and all the young girls out there....


navy culottes outfit
uniqlo philippines fashion blogger
I've been doing this "thing" for close to a decade already. It used to be about who puts together the best or most inspiring get-ups. Now, I've noticed that (not all) but a lot have begun to rely on skin exposure. Who can bare the most, who can look the most sultry, etc.

Body love is okay and all but guys, there's no filter for impressionable young girls who might get the wrong idea.

So maybe tumitita lang ako or maybe I really do have a point.


It's okay to not look perfect in every photo, cut yourself some slack. Concentrate on school and make sure to find balance in everything. Although blogging might open the gates of opportunity for you, just know that it isn't a permanent gig unless you're able to let your content and your audience grow along with you. Even then, it's still a 50/50 risk with all the great blogs that have been popping up left and right. Just saying that it's nice to have a back-up plan for everything always.

And before I begin to go way off topic...

BYE. :P

ps. Next time I'll take the time to plantsa my clothes. LOL #taolang

navy culottes outfit
primadonna glove shoes

UNIQLO TOP | SM WOMAN CULOTTES | PRIMADONNA GLOVE SHOES | GU SCARF | DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH | CELINE BAG

Comments