#OOTD | 777 INVESTMENT PIECES

VERSACE MEDUSA PUMPS OUTFIT

I don't really enjoy dressing up for cocktail events. I am more of a laidback girl but when I absolutely have to, I try to make it as painless and practical as I can...

black tie outfit
ysl belle du jour clutch outfit


How? 
Borrow. LOL

But seriously, I should actually invest in more black jersey cocktail dresses. They last forever,  are perfect for traveling (since they don't wrinkle) and because I don't really own any. HA!

#flypal
versace medusa pumps
To make things easier for me since I had to wear it all day because I had 2 events - OWNDAYS and PAL,  I decided to skip sexy sandals and go for a pair of timeless kitten heels instead.

black tie outfit
versace medusa pumps

INVESTMENT PIECES

If you're reading this, I'm guessing you're aged somewhere between 20-40 maybe? 
(I'd actually love to know, it'd be great to leave a comment with your age and some personal info!)

In that case, you probably already have a job?

Yes? Then I urge you to invest in classic quality pieces like a neutral clutch and sensible yet stylish black pumps like the one I'm wearing above.

They cost me a bit more in the beginning but in the long run, I managed to save quite a bit cause they made me stop shopping randomly for bags and shoes each time I have an important event to attend.

They're my "go-to" and I love how I can wear both to casual and formal events.

#flypal
flypal boeing 777

MONEY SAVING TIPS

Look for a reputable second hand designer goods dealer, shop when you're abroad (never here, the prices are exorbitant after taxes and stuff), watch out for SALES. Put your name down on the VIP list of boutiques you love for first dibs.

black tie outfit
cocktail outfit

TYLER LBD | YSL BELLE DU JOUR CLUTCH | VERSACE MEDUSA KITTEN HEEL PUMPS FROM MASSIMO BONINI

Comments

Always love the look Tita! :)
Liz Martin said…
i love the whole look! so chic and classy!
sarah tirona said…
thanks love you. for realz hahaha :)
sarah tirona said…
decided to keep things simple lang :)