BODY LOVE: SEAFOLLY SWIMSUIT REVIEW

For me, the perfect bikini is one that I can jump and roll around in without worrying about "things" popping out.

But more than anything,  if a bikini flatters and makes me feel happy despite not being able to diet or workout before a beach trip, I'm sold.

I am not promoting the couch potato lifestyle but guys....tao lang. 

seafolly navy and white bikini
seafolly blogger
And french fries, beer and pizza, you know, the good things in life.

ALSO...

There's age and gravity and unproportioned measurements...

Which makes it extra hard for me to shop for bikinis...AS I'VE SAID OVER AND OVER AGAIN THROUGH SEVERAL BLOG POSTS IN THE PAST.

PS. if you have the same problems, send me a private message, I'll be happy to share shopping and diy tips.

resort wear at bohol
seafolly navy and white bikini

But first, let me introduce you to my new favorite brand, SEAFOLLY.


I got this quite awhile back but only had the chance to test it a couple of weeks ago when I went to Bohol with friends. 

More on Henann Resort, Alona Beach in my next post!
(or you can check my Instagram for pics of the place @sarahtirona)

seafolly ph
bikini for petites with large cups
So anyway...

I super love them, (I bought 2 pairs, will share the other one soon) they totally stay in place, snug as a bug without cutting into my skin fats.

+ the support factor is dreamy.

seafolly navy and white bikini
seafolly bikini review
Admittedly, they are a bit on the pricey side but since I'm the type who repeats and has a hard time finding swimsuits anyway, I find it worth the price.

seafolly philippines
seafolly philippines
So if you need coverage, are petite, needs support, hasn't been to the gym, likes fries and jumping around, etc. Check out Seafolly. They also have gorgeous one piece suits but sadly ran out of my size already when I was shopping.

What's your favorite bikini brand? 

Check out Seafolly at GRIND.


photos by @jelitodeleon
shot at Henann Beach Resort Bohol

Comments

Arnie Villanueva said…
Goaaals! Love your bikini momma <3
Cheryl F said…
Wow! I used to love two piece swimsuits, but after giving birth I think I can only handle one-piece! :D