#POKEMONGOAYALAMALLS EXPERIENCE | LURE DROP PARTY CHECKLIST

From fashion to travel to Pokemon Go.


Before you say bandwagon, yes. ( because, how can you not?! :P) I am not a hardcore gamer but I do love a good game...

In high school, I used to beat all the boys at Gran Turismo and when I was pregnant and too big and heavy to move around, my days were filled with Leisure Suit Larry and Ape Escape.

And don't judge me, but I used to collect Pikuchu anythings when the cartoon first premiered in the Philippines - yes I was a bit over the target market age (but kems). I couldn't get enough of my coin bank that lit up with a simultaneous recording of "Pikachu" each time you dropped in a coin.

So when I first heard about the game, I was super excited to the point where I almost downloaded it illegally. Wait, I did, but got bored cause the server was always down.

I almost graduated to the PC Bot and then I had to fly to Indonesia....where POKEMON GO was already available!

First order of business: DOWNLOAD THAT SH#!

And then I returned home where my previously abundant with Poke Stops map turned into a literal quiet ghost town.

。゜゜(´O`)°゜。

But then several days later....

pokemon go ayala malls lure drop party

It arrived and was ready for legal download!!! ERMERGERD! It was like the skies parted and a rainbow shone upon my phone.

I was happily going around the Metro, strategically picking spots to have coffee and catch some rare Pokemon on the side. Or was it the other way around? Yes it was. Hahaha

So when I received an INVITE TO COVER A LURE DROP PARTY I was like shu-yesss! That's not like work at all!

I was asked to choose which Ayala Mall to cover, that's when strategy number 1 kicked in.

PICK A MALL WITH GOOD WIFI THAT ISN'T OVERCROWDED

So the server won't crash of course! And also so you can Catch 'Em All comfortably!

LOL

ayala malls pokemon go lure drop party

Greenbelt it was! And check it out, while on Ayala, I decided to check it out and look:

ayala malls pokemon go lure drop party

LURES GALORE!!!

USE YOUR POKEMON MAP TO PICK A COFFEE SHOP/RESTO

Open your map and let the Poke Stops and Lures guide you to a restaurant that rests preferably in between 2 or 3 Poke Stops at least (with lures preferably or put one yourself for P50 :P). Jackpot if there's also a gym!

pokemon go ayala malls1

The perfect spot for us at Greenbelt was Coffee Bean, as you can see in the map below:

ayala malls pokemon go lure drop party

I was smack in the middle of 2 lures and could go from one stop to the other to collect Poke Balls without even leaving my chair! Plus coffee! ♡

pokemon go lure drop party ayala malls

ACTIVATE YOUR LUCKY EGG AND CATCH 'EM ALL!

Now's the best time to activate your lucky egg and level up! Activating your lucky egg increases Pokemon at lures x2! Yup! And while you're at it, catch all of them. Yes even the Pidgeys and Ratatas. That's the only way to acquire stardust and you're gonna need it to power up and improve the Combat Power of your favorite Pokemons!

ayala malls lure drop party

EVOLUTION TIME


Once you have enough Pokemon, it's time to evolve them before the timer on your lucky egg runs out. That's double XP for catching and evolving! Instant Level UP!

After several hours and two levels, it was time to move on...

To a different restaurant for dinner that's also in between 2 lures but this time close to a gym! GANSO SHABUWAY! Haha

pokemon go ayala malls

Dragged the whole family with me AND IT WAS ALL WORTH IT! Guess who ruled the gym even for just a few minutes? Me! Haha

#pokemongoayalamalls

So is a LURE DROP PARTY worth catching??? Hellz yea. You get a lot of rare pokemon, the CP's are usually hire and it makes it so easy to level up!

Make sure you catch the next LURE DROP PARTY AT ALL AYALA MALLS! 

(Yes no down server and basement poke stops)

for more info: LIKE Ayala Malls on Facebook, Twitter @AyalaMalls, IG @iLoveAyalaMalls or follow the hashtags #PokemonGoAyalaMalls #FindEmAtAyalaMalls

Comments