#OOTD | BELL SLEEVES [AND A] WINNING OUTFIT

Bell sleeves in an outfit make for a "winning" combination...


This is what I wore to the launch of Uniqlo's Fall/Winter 2016 Jogger Pants collection where Liz Uy chose me among other audience members to style.

YAY!

bell sleeves outfit
zara bell sleeves baby blue dress outfit


That meant getting styled by Liz in Uniqlo from head to toe! I also got to take home everything I was wearing. (Thank you Liz for the multiple layers).

You can read more about it and watch the live video HERE.

sarah tirona ootd
bell sleeves outfit
Back to what I'm wearing....

Last year, I couldn't buy anything from Zara, I wasn't a fan of their F/W 2015 collection. I felt like most of their clothes were made for tall and super slim women.

Fast forward now...OMG

Don't venture inside unless you plan on spending some money.

pink givenchy pandora outfit
pink givenchy pandora outfit
They have so many pretty clothes now including this bell sleeved dress which is actually a romper (it's got shorts inside that I want to rip soon because it's a pain to go to the toilet)

zara bell sleeves dress outfit
sarah tirona ootd
It looks great with pumps and sandals too but I chose to wear it with sneakers because I had a shoot and several events lined up that day.

pastel new balance outfit
pastel new balance 574
pics by anagonzales.com

OOTD DETAILS: ZARA BELL SLEEVED DRESS | GIVENCHY PANDORA BAG | NEW BALANCE SNEAKERS | MTO WAVE RING

Also, if you haven't yet, please join my Flight 001 giveaway on Instagram. Giving away 2 limited edition luggage covers worth P2000 each! ♡

flight 001 pg giveaway
flight 001 ph giveaway

PS. I ALSO POST MY DAILY OUTFITS IN MY INSTAGRAM STORIES [@SARAHTIRONA] SO PLEASE FOLLOW?(´∀`*)

Comments