FAVORITE FINDS FROM PROMOD'S END OF SEASON SALE (UNDER P1500)

There's good reason why this woman is rushing towards the entrance. The competition between women at Promod's ongoing end of season sale is cut-throat. In fact, the demand is so fierce, some lady even stole a blazer from my "to purchase" pile! 

(Sneaky b#&%...you know who you are....hahaha :P)

More on that story after the jump!

ootd + promod ph end of season sale


But first, let me just say that if you're looking to build a new wardrobe that is predominantly made up of classic Parisian-inspired pieces that will survive the test of time (and trends), this is where you need to shop!

TAKE NOTE: everything beyond this point cost me less than Php1500!

ootd + promod ph end of season sale

Genuine suede bags in different shapes and colors for only P1000!

ootd + promod ph end of season saleootd + promod ph end of season sale

Bell Bottoms Galore! These fit great and come in pretty washes.

ootd + promod ph end of season saleootd + promod ph end of season sale

They also have wide legs (rare find in Manila)

ootd + promod ph end of season sale

SHOPPING TIP: Wear a shift dress so you can easily change into different outfits. Add a scarf for style like this favorite of mine from Parfois! I take it along with me everywhere I go (including to my latest trip to Japan) It's huge! I used it as a cardigan and extra blanket. When it comes to shoes, slip ons are best!

ootd + promod ph end of season sale 
Back to shopping...

Finds 1 and 2:

Navy shorts + mens shirt (around P800 each)

ootd + promod ph end of season sale

3. Chambray shirt in the softest cotton ever! (around P900)

They didn't have it in my size anymore but who cares. Size is just a number, this one's two sizes bigger but I like the slouchy/lazy look anyway. Great when paired with leggings/maxi or shorts for lazy days.

ootd + promod ph end of season sale

4. STOLEN NAVY BLAZER!!!! Hahaha this was essential for the looks I was planning in my head. It was the coordinate of my navy shorts and it got stolen from under my nose! I should've known. Was prancing in and out of my dressing room to take pics for you guys and I heard this woman ask about the blazer after I had asked a salesperson to set it aside for me...it was the last piece in my size! I should've known! I was angry and heartbroken when I found it gone while settling my payment. Thankfully, their super accommodating manager managed to find another one for me. Phew!

5. Origami crane print shirt in blush pink

ootd + promod ph end of season sale

So yay, I got to wear it in Japan!

japan street style 1 japan street style

6. Chambray shirtdress

ootd + promod ph end of season sale

7. Vintage looking blazer
8. Olive green paperbag shorts
9. darker chambray shirt

ootd + promod ph end of season sale

10. another navy blazer
11. matching navy trousers

ootd + promod ph end of season sale 
12. wide leg light wash denims

ootd + promod ph end of season sale 
13. JUMPSUIT!!!

ootd + promod ph end of season sale

There you go!

These were just a few things that caught my fancy and looked good with my body type but trust me, there's WAY more in store and all you need to shop a New mix and match wardrobe with around 6 pieces is just 5k (or maybe even less depends on what you like!).

Comments

cheekeegirl said…
very comfortable while on style