PENSHOPPE: GIGI HADID | POWER STRETCH DENIM | END OF SEASON SALE

Unless you've been living under a rock, you probably already know that Gigi Hadid has recently joined Penshoppe's a-list roster of endorsers.

Kendall Jenner's BFF broke the internet just as hard as the Kardashian star and co Penshoppe endorser.

But I'm not here to dwell on that. I'm here to talk about the cute clothes that accompanied this launch + an end of season sale YOU SHOULDN'T MISS.

More after the jump.

penshoppe gigi hadid launch
Gigi Hadid is the new face of Penshoppe's new line of Power Stretch Jeans.

So at the launch, we got to pick out our favorite pieces and make them our own by DIY-ing them with patches! How very Anya Hindmarch, right? ♡ ♕ ✿ I was smitten but that's nothing new.

It's no secret how big a fan I am of Penshoppe's jeans.

I fell in love the moment I tried them on for the first time here when I modeled for Trinoma's magazine and here.

The fit is amazing and I can immediately wear them without having the hems altered first. They truly are tailor-made to fit the Asian body perfectly.

They're super cheap too and worth every penny even when they're not on sale.

penshoppe gigi hadid launch

The new Power Stretch Jeans can rival any leading brand and they cost less than a 3rd of the price.

penshoppe gigi hadid launchpenshoppe gigi hadid launch

Just check out this pair of black high waist skinnies?! TDF!

penshoppe gigi hadid launchpenshoppe gigi hadid launch

Here's all the more reason to head over to Penshoppe now...They're having an END OF SEASON SALE!!!

Last time I shopped the sale, I was able to get a nice pair of black boyfriend jeans for less than P500. Serious.

For more info, LIKE Penshoppe on Facebook or visit a store nearest you!

Comments

Ferdinand Marte said…
dyeing for you hehe. no really, nice article. i was researching the material used to color fabrics and your article is telling me what to look for. though it's not a shirt that i want to use the dye for, it's white knee pads - want to make it black.