WHITE FOR MOTHER'S DAY

Whoever said white was for the unimaginative was wrong.

To make white work, you need to werq! :P

When it comes to styling our homes and ourselves, white can be pretty and fresh without looking too institutional when done right.

white outfit in uniqlo gaucho pants
uniqlo gaucho pants

Used to be that white walls and hospitals were reserved strictly for the hospital. Not anymore. In recent years, it's become a thing and I'm one of those who ended up hooked.

Much like black, I like white for its stark appeal and I have to admit, it's a more realistic choice than black especially when you consider the weather we've been having lately.

This is what I wore last mother's day because I wanted to appear angelic to my family (so more gifts. hahahaha, jk!).


white outfit in uniqlo gaucho pants
white outfit
About celebrating...when they asked me, I really didn't want to do much except take the day off for myself and TAKE IT EASY. I just wanted to rest, relax and have a nice meal with them. A nice change of pace in contrast to the schedule I've been keeping lately + the clothes to match the laidback nature of our celebration.

white outfit street style
sm parisian brogues
Belated Happy Mother's Day guys! How'd you celebrate? Curious to know if you felt the same way I did. :)

zalora mock turtle neck blouse | uniqlo gaucho pants (on sale now - P900) | sm parisian brogues | fendi bag and strap

Comments

Nheng said…
love it! looks refreshing!
Gellie Ortiz Abogado said…
For mother's day I took my mom out for an out-of-town vacation. You look amazing btw, Sarah. Love the all-white look and that bag's strap is just so cool. :D


xoxo,
Gelleesh.com