TOP PICKS FROM UNIQLO SPORTS LAUNCH AT SM AURA

Who's not addicted to Uniqlo? I personally can't leave the store without a bag (or two) in my hand. It's the combination of high quality fabric, great tailoring + affordable price that I can't resist. 

Their new Sports line is no exception.

Made with AIRism + DRY EX technology, the new collection isn't just made up of great functional pieces for working out but they also fit in perfectly with our contemporary lifestyles.

Check out the photo dump after the jump to see my favorites!

UNIQLO SPORTS LAUNCH
uniqlo sports


First up are these basic round neck tees that are loose and comfy but slightly tapered towards the hips to add shape! LOVE THESE! Got them in several colors because the fabric is glorious and can be easily dressed up with a nice skirt! Only P590!

UNIQLO SPORTS LAUNCH
uniqlo sports dry ex tops
COMFORT BRAS - which surprisingly fit me well! I have such a hard time finding sports bras that fit well and provide support. I wasn't expecting much from these but when I tried them on, wow.

UNIQLO SPORTS LAUNCH
uniqlo sports leggings
UNIQLO SPORTS LAUNCH
uniqlo sports bra
Also love this avant garde cut hoodie:

UNIQLO SPORTS LAUNCH
uniqlo sports hoodie
And this DRY EX version with THUMB HOLES! It's so hard to find hoodies with thumb holes in Manila that I used to manually cut holes from my sleeves (haha), these are great, comfy, and affordable at around 1,500* (forgot exact amount)
UNIQLO SPORTS LAUNCH
uniqlo hoodie with thumb holes
I also liked this parka that comes with a pouch and is perfect to take along daily especially now that it's starting to rain.

UNIQLO SPORTS LAUNCH
uniqlo rain jacket
And there's the sports bra! And these joggers which I instantly fell in love with the moment I slipped them on. COZY + FLATTERING even for girls like me who've been slacking off and are quite soft around the mid section! :P It doesn't make your bilbil bunch up.

UNIQLO SPORTS LAUNCH
uniqlo sports jogger
The DRY EX x AIRism shirts in action! Nice right? 

UNIQLO SPORTS LAUNCH
uniqlo airism shirt
Black version of hoodie with thumb holes...MUST HAVE!

UNIQLO SPORTS LAUNCH
uniqlo sports
And BAM, I ended up heading back to the counter 3 times. Hahaha! Kept on seeing nice things on my way out...

UNIQLO SPORTS LAUNCH
uniqlo sports launch manila
Like this pleated skirt and mock turtle neck top in blush that I wore to #BU11xPassionFly last Saturday. I love it when outfits allow me to breathe and look stylish at the same time. Got lots of compliments and where'd you buy comments from people too! To think the entire outfit cost less than 2k! :)

sarah tirona
uniqlo ph blogger ootd
Check out UNIQLO SPORTS at all Uniqlo boutiques nationwide!

FOR MORE INFO VISIT:

www.uniqlo.com/ph and social media accounts, Facebook (facebook.com/uniqlo.ph), Twitter (twitter.com/uniqloph) and Instagram (Instagram.com/uniqlophofficial)

Comments

thekitchen goddess said…
I love Uniqlo too. Sturdy material and reasonably priced.
Coi Ibanez said…
I love their shirts. As what you've said, they're really comfy and have nice fabric nga talaga! :)
mama speaks said…
Those are wonderful picks. I love Uniqlo too, they are comfortable to wear.
May Ann Anorico said…
I love your outfit :) Uniqlo is indeed a must visit!
berlin domingo said…
Love your pleated skirt. Well, everything youve tried look beautiful on you.
Teresa Dumadag said…
That pleated skirt is lovely! I also like shopping at Uniqlo! :)
Maria Teresa Figuerres said…
We now have a Uniqlo branch near us. I must add a few items from Uniqlo to my closet.
EveMarfa said…
You got nice picks and they look good on you. :)
Nice bra! Will check em out!
Will go to Uniqlo the next time I go to the mall and check out those new items.
animetric said…
Kahit ano suot mo maganda, promise!
The sports bra with the joggers look incredible on you. Bagay!
Nini Perez said…
Let me just say how you can't go wrong with uniqlo. Even the thicker fabrics that they use are still comfy in this weather of ours. :) love the thumbholes! Perfect for people like me who's not very friendly with the cold.