WIZ + KANYE TOGETHER AT PARADISE IMF 2016


"I am your OG and I will be respected as such."

Sounds like something I would say but no, it wasn't me. :P

Remember the Twitter war between Kanye and Wiz Khalifa earlier this year?

Let me refresh your memory...

paradise imf 2016 line up
Crazy right?

So it's pretty cool that this is the first time they're ever performing together in a single event after that incident.

And you know with Kanye, you're never really sure what to expect but for sure it's gonna be exciting as hell! Haha

wiz vs kanye

BEYOND THE DRAMA, WHO ELSE IS PLAYING?
AFROJACK, Up Dharma Down, Itchyworms, Yolanda Moon, MAUDE, Giniling Festival, Clara Benin, Jessica Milner, 4th Impact, THE Airplane Boys, Austin Mahone and Rudimental DJ!

paradise imf 2016 line up

Back to K vs. W...the battle ended with this tweet from Kanye: "I'ma take these down cause it's all about positive energy"

Will the ceasefire hold up or will sparks fly between these 2 rappers. Find out with me this April 9, 2016 at the Aseana City Open Grounds!

Get your tickets today, visit: www.paradiseimf.com and @paradiseIMF on IG and Twitter

Comments

Nheng said…
Those are classic design skirt! I think I have one of those!
Mommy Kach said…
This is my mommy uniform haha! It's comfy and you can move easily, especially if you need to run after a very active toddler. :)
Berlin Domingo said…
I really wonder then how many pairs of shoes you put inside your bag when you travel? Your purple sneaker is so fun to look at. And as usual, nice ootd.
Maan Laxa said…
I love the pop of colour! I never knew pastels worked great with black-and-white. Anyway, it depends on the kind of trip I take -- but I almost always pack more than I am able to use...
reigningstill said…
Usually, just two. Sneakers and flats. Then flip flops. :) i love your shoes. It really stands out.
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
I like this type of outfits. so comfy :) Plus, I love the sneakers. I'm never really a pastel kind of girl but I'll make an exception on this one :) As to the shoes, three - sneakers, flip flops, and flats for just in case situations :))
I don't think you gained weight Sarah! Love love your outfit!
Anna Plaida said…
Your color combination is so nice, love the cover up :-)
animetric said…
Really really love your OOTDs! <3
Nini Perez said…
Great outfit! :) very laid back. The number of pairs of footwear I bring depend on the activities we're planning to do. When we went to Boracay, I had fitflops and a very girly pair of sandals for the date with the mister. If there was more to the beach, probably sneakers for walking, too.
Our Eat Dates said…
Love the top :) As usual, you look so fresh! ;)
Lady Anne Louise ☺♥ said…
I'm lovin the OOTD. I hope I can rock on that outfit too. Sneakers trends nowadays especially white sneakers but that purple one you have looks good too :)
You look great and I like your shoes!
Charleys Mommy said…
I admire your sense of style mommy. ;)
Michelle Adriano said…
I love your outfit Mommy! Your get-up is actually pinterest-worthy! :)
Celin Hiwatig Mendoza said…
I always love your ootds! simple and in style. I also love your hair color! What color is that? Been meaning to dye my hair. =)