QUICK REVIEW: BIORE UV PERFECT BRIGHT MILK SPF50


Who hates sunscreen? Raise your hands!

Me!

I hate how sticky it gets, how oily it makes me look, and how hot it makes me feel.

But still, I pile it on because, how can you not? Thankfully, the newer ones aren't as bad as 80's Coppertone (hehe).

Biore's UV Perfect Bright Milk in SPF50 definitely takes the cake for being THE BEST facial sunscreen in the market today (and that's coming from me, someone who finds fault in everything).

biore face sunscreen review


This arrived at my doorstep right in time for my Calatagan trip a couple of weeks ago so I decided to bring it along with me.

You know facial sunblock confuses me. 

What's the difference between those that are marketed specifically for the beach or city? From experience, I noticed that the ones for the beach have a higher SPF and thicker consistency while those marketed for the city are thinner with a lower SPF (around 25 usually, is that enough anymore?).

So when I saw this, I initially presumed it was for the beach because SPF50:

biore uv perfect milk sunscreen

But when I applied it, no, no, no. It was too nice to be considered as just a "beach sunblock".

First of all, the consistency. It's almost watery which makes it quick and easy to apply evenly. Once applied, it just dissolves into the skin.

But my most favorite feature of all? It also doubles as a light coverage foundation or tinted moisturizer.

It contains light correction powder which brightens the face, covers pores, blemishes and instantly brightens the skin!

PLUS, it's super lightweight, provides UVA + UVB protection, it's also waterproof and sweatproof! 
Now I get why it's Japan's #1 sunblock.

SRP: Only Php380 for 40ml!

So am I buying this again? Yes, definitely. This is something I would not just use at the beach but also daily to replace BB cream/tinted moisturizer in the city. It's so much cheaper and I love how I don't need to buy 2 separate sunblocks anymore!

What about you? Have you tried this? What;s your favorite facial sunblock? Does city/beach sunblock confuse you too? ☼


Comments

Berlin Domingo said…
Congratulations! Havent been there yet so i will be waiting then for your Saipan travel stories.
Wow, congrats on the win! And very nice trivia, too! :)
EveMarfa said…
Congratulations! Very nice article, thanks for sharing.
Love Biore! They are so light and gives a good coverage too!
Wow! Congratulations! I ❤️ PAL too! Whether domestic or international flights, service I always great! 😊
Anna Plaida said…
Congrats for your tickets :-), PAL is still best for me, hope my next travel will be in PAL again
Denice Joyce Diaz said…
I really love flying with PAL, preferred ko sya over other airlines because they really take care of the passengers in flight. Congrats to you!!!
Nina Sogue said…
Congrats for winning! Looking forward to your Saipan post :)
momsterteacher said…
Awww, you deserved it, with your family being a true-blue PAL "royalty". Hehe
May Ann Anorico said…
Congratulations! Looking forward to your saipan travel stories! ^_^
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
I don't use facial sun block since I rarely go out these days. LOL. I'll keep this in mind in our next trip to the beach. I also hate facial sunblock that is too sticky on the face :))
Denice Joyce Diaz said…
I don't really use additional face sun block because my face cream already has SPF. :) But this looks like a good product!
Lady Anne Louise ☺♥ said…
Wow! congratulations on winning your roundtrip tickets :)
Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy said…
I've recently discovered Biore sunblock also and I'm so loving it!
Nheng said…
So is it okay to use this unlike the ones for the face moisturizer? Or apply face moisturizer then this one? Because it has SPF50! Eh sobrang inet ngayon so dapat doble proteksyon talaga!
sarah tirona said…
all in one na to ;) awesome right? :)
sarah tirona said…
it is, i love the coverage it provides, smoothens out skin talaga, makes it brighter too :)
sarah tirona said…
hahaha i use this for the city too! its not hot at all, it just dissolves after application :)
tgf said…
What a versatile product: sunblock, foundation and moisturizer in one and for just Php380 I'll make sure to buy one before we have our summer outing next weekend.-- Maria Teresa Figuerres
Nheng said…
wow! makabili nga din nyan!
Kareen Liez said…
Based on your review, this product is really nice and this something I need to try this summer!
May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
Ay, siya na rin ang foundation, galing! I like those types of sunblock. I'll look into this. :)
WOW! Ang galing naman! How I wish I could've seen that first PAL flight.
Nina Sogue said…
I also hate the sticky ones :( thanks for sharing this! I'll try this out. :)
Melisa Centino Sanchez said…
Wow congratulations sis, it's amazing story ha, ang galing naman roundtrip tickets. Enjoy your trip sis and God bless :)