PUPPY INSPIRED OUTFIT


Puppy what?

when your outfit is inspired by your puppy


A simple monochromatic outfit in clean grays and whites inspired by my puppy.

Yes, inspiration is everywhere. Haha

gray coat street with white sneakers

I've a ton of travel blogs that need to be published but those types of posts really take long to write because I need to sift through hundreds of photos, edit and then combine what I learned with more research for more usable info. More more more!

And that is why I haven't been posting much lately.

That and A LOT of work which I am quite thankful for. 

So anyway because of that, I've been stock with a blog that has't been updating much.

So I'm trying to change that by posting the ootd's I shot last January. I know so tagal :P

(The last one I post was from October last year!!! LOL)

gray coat street with white sneakers

These don't take as long to do so I guess I'm gonna be back to posting much of these while I'm still quite preoccupied with business. Please don't get tired of looking at my mug for the next few days. ☠

gray coat street with white sneakers

stradirius coat | topshop cami | hm skirt | adidas stan smith | rebecca minkoff mini mac bag | necklace from bali

special appearance by "CHEWY"☺

if you like dogs, check out more cute puppies here

Comments

i love your gray coat, i missed that in Stradivarius! Need to go back there soon! :D Nice inspo! Hahahaa
Love the whole ensemble! :) Been lusting after that Adidas shoes but.. hehe By the way, what do call your hairstyle? I want to do something like that with my hair or put highlights? What do you think? :D
Nheng said…
Cute! Twinning with the puppy!
sarah tirona said…
hahaha yup, thanks nheng :)
Nini Perez said…
I love the coat! Now that's an inspiration for my stradivarius mocha coat. :)
momsterteacher said…
The coat! Oh wait, I'm not the first one who commented that!

And I love you hair Sarah! Can you post a tutorial how you do that? ;) And tag me ha so I don't miss it.

MomsterTeacher
momsterteacher said…
Love the coat! Oops, I'm not the first one to say it! And ooh, I love your hair, too! Next time post a tutorial on how you do that. The tag me to make sure I don't miss it, please? :)
Maan Laxa said…
I agree with everyone here -- your coat is lovely! And ang cute naman ng puppy-inspired outfit!
Joy said…
sooo pretty! I love the coat and the puppy too! :)
May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
Love the one with the pup. He goes well with the coat, heehee. :)
Mommy Kach said…
Your coat looks so comfy. Too bad summer is harsh here that I wouldnt ever dare wear one.
Lady Anne Louise ☺♥ said…
I'm lovin the OOTD and your puppy is so cute.
Nina Sogue said…
I have to agree with everyone, I LOVE the coat. Do they come in other colors?
Anne Trogo said…
You look absolutely gorgeous. I love styles like these, clean and crisp. Hello to Chewy! Love how you match together.
Michelle Adriano said…
You're like the ones I see in Pinterest! And by the way, aside from your lovely OOTD, I love your hair too! :)
Mommy QueenElizabeth said…
I love the coat! I need that! As always i love your ootds! And i missed your posts! I wanna see more of these fashion blog entries from u... You're an inpiration to me! 🤗
jared's mum said…
gray is such a lovely color. I love the skirt even though i don't wear those! :)