ZE SCARF: CE FOULARD CHATOUILLE


I used to see scarves as the "in thing" for senior citizens. It was like their accessory du jour. But now that I'm slowly turning into one as well (hahaha,jk), I'm beginning to realize how much of a necessity it is for moms, travelers and PEOPLE IN GENERAL. Yes, even men.

So Do you need A scarf? Do I NEeD a ScarF? Yes! We all do. WhY? 
I'll tell you why...

promod scarf

First the obvious...a good scarf can "chic-en" any outfit; transform from blah to fab in under a minute...see demonstration below...:P

PROMOD BLOGGER

ALSO....
THE MORE MASCULINE USES

  • You can use as a tourniquet! 
  • To carry stuff
  • Tie large things together
  • Shelter
  • Blanket, for qt time anytime anywhere under the ☆ ☆ ☆

promod ph

HOW I USE IT

  • As a blanket on the plane when I budget travel
  • Extra protection from the cold for myself or I can lend to my daughter or partner under dire circumstances (!)
  • As a dress, swimsuit cover-up, kimono, headscarf, tube top, etc etc etc!
  • As a picnic blanket

PROMOD BLOGGER

WHY YOU NEED IT THIS SUMMER SEASON

Layered outfits ALWAYS look more interesting than those that aren't. With El Niño fast approaching, it's gonna be impossible to do that without fainting under extreme heat! Yes (!). Don't be a fashion victim! (LOL) Temporarily replace layering with sweaters and blazers for scarves!

ps. you can also use it to protect your head from extreme heat. go shopping now. ;)

PROMOD JEANS AND SCARF | PARFOIS BUCKET BAG | RENEGADE FOLK SANDALS | FLY SHADES SUNGLASSES | IBARRA WATCH

Comments