#SAVESARAH UPDATE: 7 DAYS AFTER ACUQUIT


"Di naman ako madramang ganun na sasabihin ko, ano?! gusto mo na ako mamatay?!"

hehehe

Click on "read more" to check out my VLOG 7 days after getting the Acuquit Treatment.

quit smoking detox kit

So when you get an Acuquit laser treatment at Contours, you have the option of purchasing a detox kit to go along with it for 2k.

The kit includes magnesium spray, spirullina, chlorella, camu camu, cream of tartar as well as a detailed list of instructions on how and why you should take these.

The main idea is to replenish nutrients lost during your time as a smoker. I highly recommend getting this package. If you're a smoker who has no intention of quitting, I think you should get one of these too...for extra vitamins and minerals. hehe.

So, anyway...

  • DOES IT WORK?
  • DID I RELAPSE?
  • ARE THERE ANY VISIBLE BENEFITS AT ALL TO QUITTING SMOKING?


Those questions and more answered in the VLOG below. ☮


Check out my other Acuquit posts below:



Comments

Gigi Beleno said…
Seems interesting but not sure if I'll try it not much of a vain person or I no longer need it ha!ha! But thanks and good luck to you as well.
Istin Dizon Paigna said…
Good luck Ms. Sarah! Kaya mo yan! :D
Jane Timbol said…
Good for you! Stay healthy and keep it up!
islesgilian said…
Interesting, but sometimes, I can really be afraid of trying products especially on my face. =)
Ming Ming said…
Just keep going :)
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
I used to smoke when I was in college until I started working. But I'm not exactly the "addict" type since I could go on for a week or two without a single puff. My then-boyfriend-now-husband is a non-smoker and he hates it every time I light up a cigarette. Eventually, I was able to let go of it completely and haven't smoked for years :) For sure, you can do it too. Just keep going :)
nicolepaler said…
I can't really relate as I am not a smoker, although I think this is an awesome product to try for those using smokes as they will need the extra vitamins and minerals to help the body gain what it has lost when smoking. :)
Nina Sogue said…
I actually agree - if they put in ads about its effects on the skin, maybe people will smoke a little less :P When I was younger, I used to smoke *whoops* when I was in a bad mood. I didn't do it regularly, but having your version of "warning" would've convinced me before to not even try.

Btw, rooting on you on this. Good luck and keep going :)
Berlin Domingo said…
So happy for you and here's wishing you more luck. Yes to tighter and healthier skin minus cigarettes.
Kareen Liez said…
This is nice to aid those who want to quit smoking. And it is really important to stay healthy indeed.
tgf said…
It's never easy to quit smoking. My mom has tried but failed a lot of times. Even when she had her heart bypass, she still smokes albeit secretly. I'm not really sure now if she totally stopped smoking as I don't live with her anymore. Good luck on your journey to a smoke-free life! -- Maria Teresa Figuerres