MUST HAVES FROM UNIQLO's SUMMER 2016 COLLECTION #LIFEWEARYOURSUMMER

If you're on the lookout for perfect summer outfits to match your white kicks, you need to pay a visit to Uniqlo stat.

But really, did I even have to tell you that? ☺

Yes.

Cause even longtime fans like me will be pleasantly surprised to see what's new in store....

uniqlo summer 2016

Along with the launch of their collection for Summer 2016, they also presented their new brand ambassadors...

BJ Pascual and one of my biggest idols since childhood, Lea Salonga.

These 2 icons rely on Uniqlo to provide them with outfits that aren't just stylish but also comfortable and well-suited for all the different aspects of their exciting lives and careers.

uniqlo summer 2016

If you're looking for some inspiration on how to liven up your summer ootd's check out the pics below:

uniqlo summer 2016

I love her modern take on the classic white shirt + jeans combo:

uniqlo summer 2016

MUST-HAVES

uniqlo summer 2016

1. Shirts made with 100% French linen and breathable pique polos made with lightweight materials...

uniqlo summer 2016

2. Polo shirts with a unique "DRY" technology that has the ability to suppress odor and dry sweat quickly.

uniqlo summer 2016uniqlo summer 2016

3. And of course, there's always those basic pieces we love to return to...

Check out their updated versions this season at all Uniqlo boutiques nationwide.

uniqlo summer 2016


FOR MORE INFO, VISIT:

www.uniqlo.com/ph or follow the hashtag #LifeWearYourSummer

Comments

momsterteacher said…
I love Uniqlo! Comfort, style and value for money! Will definitely check it out one of these days. Thanks for sharing!

MomsterTeacher
I love Uniqlo for their casual design clothing, I'm the type of person who prefers to wear simple and comfortable clothes so I can move freely. And Uniqlo is my number one go-to clothing store. :)
Pearliza Paguio said…
I love the neat and laid back designs, would definitely pay them a visit one of these days before leaving for a summer vacation in the province!
May Ann Anorico said…
I love the outfits. Especially outfits for the kids, i am so in love! We'll pay them a visit :)
Nini Perez said…
I love Uniqlo for their fabric! :)
Jerzee Benavente said…
I like their breathable fabrics. Perfect for summer! :)
Berlin Domingo said…
I just love Uniqlo esp their casual ones and those for the kids, too.
Lady Anne Louise ☺♥ said…
I always passing by Uniqlo store at Megamall and their clothes are really cool.
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
I can't believe I'm seeing BJ here. Hehehe. Anyway, I love Uniqlo too. Good thing they have a branch in SM North Edsa since I always frequent this store :)
Marie San Luis said…
I really haven't taken a peek inside Uniqlo yet, maybe it's time to do so. :)
Michelle Adriano said…
I have heard a lot of good praises to Uniqlo's line of clothing. I think I must try having one, too. :)
May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
Feedback's on Uniqlo's been pretty good. I will keep the brand in mind next time we shop for clothes.
I'll drop by Uniqlo one of these days to check out their Summer collection personally!
Barbara Isla said…
Oh, this is my kind of collection :) So relaxing.
Nina Sogue said…
I love Uniqlo! This brand is slowly invading my closet.
Maan Laxa said…
Uniqlo is love! Too bad they don't have a branch in Davao yet. Uniqlo please!
Joy said…
Wow! Lea Salonga for Uniqlo? Awesome! :)
Celin Hiwatig Mendoza said…
I love uniqlo! It has always been my go to shop when looking for basics
Janice Lim said…
Everything in their collection screams "fresh"! I hope there's something there that can fit a preggy woman like me. Haha!