#GLOBEWANDERLAND 2016 STYLE INSPO


Before I even said yes to my recent Malaysia trip, I had to double check if it would coincide with this.

BON IVER ● DEATHCAB FOR CUTIE ● NAKED AND FAMOUS ● SAN CISCO

All in one night! I could not possibly miss this!!!

....And those are just a few of the bands that make up this year's epic WANDERLAND FESTIVAL line up!

Have you got your tickets yet? It's happening tom, but you can still purchase online.

If you're wondering what to wear, here's some inspo I put together for you guys...

READ MORE FOR +++ OUTFITS AND SHOPPING LINKS

#GLOBEWONDERLAND
I am naturally clumsy and very "galaw-gaw" | playful | rowdy and this is magnified 10x during music festivals which is why I prefer to wear black...so I don't look dirty and haggard after just 30 minutes into the show.

Wearing black allows me to sit anywhere I want + it's forgiving after drinks are spilled and sauces are knocked over.

If you're anything like me, wear black, navy or anything dark.

If you're a little more careful....

Congratulations, you can standout and look like a modern goddess in white!

I still choose to pair it with jeans for freedom to move and set up camp anywhere...
wanderland outfit inspo
SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND...

Comfort over style - you want to be enjoying the festival not worrying about a wardrobe malfunction - unless that's what you're aiming for then by all means.... :P

Small bag - bring only the essentials and pick a cute bag that you can carry around all the time to store them in.
handphone, lipgloss, tissues, money, sunglasses

BRING YOUR PRETTIEST SMILE!

Wanderland KV - Karpos 
ENJOY!!! SEE YOU THERE!

For more info on WONDERLAND 2016, visit www.WanderlandFestival.com and follow the hashtag #GlobeWanderland2016

All outfits I put together are from the GLOBE WANDERER X ZALORA collection and can be purchased HERE 

You've got your lovely long hair and you deep sea eyes
with nothing much on your mind you're in it for a ride.

You said that you only live once you'll give anything a try,
you promised me you'll tell the truth now I know that that's a lie yahie...... ✗ ✗

Comments

Berlin Domingo said…
Indeed cool choices. And I prefer the black ensemble.
May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
Love those jeans! I miss wearing stuff like those.
animetric said…
Kering-keri mo lahat yan! Sana ako din waaah lol :D
Mommy QueenElizabeth said…
Another lovely combo of outfits! I really like your style picks! I always love reading articles like this and i look forward to more... You are inspiring me to do some fashion blog... I need more encouragement though... Hahaha!
Teresa Dumadag said…
Like you, I choose comfort over style. It's easier to look good in any outfit when you feel comfortable with it.
Nina Sogue said…
Agree with comfort over style! This looks great! Thanks for sharing :)
Teresa Martinez said…
Sensible tips here for those who would really like to enjoy a music festival while remaining stylish.
Roselle Jean Dancel said…
Love your style inspo!!! <3 You have a great sense of fashion and style :)
Celin Hiwatig Mendoza said…
i love the white ensemble! Specifically the lace top. And yes, no to wardrobe malfunction =)