ETAM SUMMER 2016 COLLECTION + LOVELY SALE


Big summer holidays are upon us, did you shop for a new swimsuit yet?

You need to check this out...

Think high quality premium suits made with Italian spandex from France for as low as P375.

Even better? Bikini tops that fit like a glove in your exact cup size.

etam summer 2016 collection


I don't have the body of a model (especially now after gaining 10 pounds huhu) and I have always hated shopping for swimsuits.

It was always a sad and frustrating experience that brought out all my insecurities.

I never understood why bikinis were sold in XS-S-M-L-XL pairs when our bodies aren't all built that way.

It was so difficult to find decent separates with reasonable price tags.

→ NOT ANYMORE ←

Enter one of my favorite boutiques, ETAM. I love love love Etam. Discovering Etam has taught me how to love my body more...flaws, flabs and all. ♡

etam summer 2016 collection

Shopping for a bikini at Etam isn't traumatic because they treat it the same way as shopping for underwear.


etam lovely sale

Just ask one of their friendly attendants for your size...

"Ate, can I please have a black bikini top, size 32D please and matching bottoms in XS."

It's as easy as that.

etam summer 2016 collection

They will dedicate a staff member solely for you until you find your perfect pair. You can even ask her for a second opinion! Or if something needs to be adjusted, they'll also be more than willing to help.

etam summer 2016 collection

Another thing I love is that they have a certain print/color in different cuts that suit different body types. Say you want that tropical print top in the pic below...

They have that with pads, without, halter style, string, etc.

Same is true for the bottoms. They have highwaist, low waist, string, cheekers, etc.

So you can fully customize your look! ☼

etam summer 2016 collection

They carry a full range of cup sizes starting from 32 A-E, onwards.

You would think this kind of premium service and quality comes with a hefty price tag, nope!

Their #LovelySale is on now and you can get separates for as low as P395!

And not just swimwear even their, undies, cover-ups, loungewear and jammies are also on sale so I suggest you take advantage while it's still hot and lots of sizes and designs are still up for grabs.

etam summer 2016 collection

Do you know how much money I save every year by making it a point to do 90% of my shopping ONLY during big sales?

Enough to buy me a designer bag. Yes ☺

By making this sacrifice, I end up with enough at the end of each year to reward myself with a bag or vacay. Not bad right? Also, I feel like each purchase is more "sulit" and more of a good find than if I purchased it at full price.

And good underwear is essential and also the secret behind every successful outfit so it's actually quite a smart investment to make. 

etam summer 2016 collection

So yup, go go go to Etam and purchase the bikini of your dreams without putting a hole in your pocket!

Will post mine soon on instagram @sarahtirona

☞ ETAM is available at SM Aura

FOR MORE INFO, visit: http://www.etam.com/

Comments

Celin Hiwatig Mendoza said…
Such a steal! I wish they also have a branch here at megamall
Jerze Benavente said…
Cool! I will visit them one of these days! Thanks for the info!
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
I have to rush through this post to find out where Etam is - and it's too far from where I live :(( Love the designs by the way. I hope I can make that trip real soon :)
May Ann Anorico said…
I wish I could still wear bikinis.. Oh-my-tummy! the baby-marks :)
Nini Perez said…
Perfect! I remember getting different sizes for the top and bottom. Will check this out next week. :)
Marie San Luis said…
Oooohh tempting! I need a new suit. Wondering if they have any high waist bottoms. :)
Berlin Domingo said…
Would love to wear bikinis, too. But I know they don't look good on me. I have to do some real work out.
Nina Sogue said…
Wow, this looks like heaven! If only I could lose a little bit to look good in a bikini. Unless they have high waist bottoms, then that might work :)
Maan Laxa said…
Everything's super pretty! Now if I could just lose these extra (extra) pounds here, lol!
Joy said…
nice! love the purple pair! :)
Janice Lim said…
I've never worn a bikini. I've always just been super conscious of my body as well even when I was thin. I could use new underwear though now that I'm preggy and my size is changing. Looks like they have a great collection to choose from.