DIGITS TRADING | #COOLGEARFORSUMMER2016

BEST is a word I tend to use sparingly because it can be quite relative but not in this case.

Price-wise, features-wise and quality-wise, these are the best gadgets I've reviewed so far this 2016.

#coolgearforsummer2016


First, on my list....

VEST 

Vest is a brand that allows us to use our gadgets safely by dramatically reducing EMF (electric magnetic fields) emissions from our electronic devices.

Is radiation from these gadgets really such a big deal? I used to didn't think so. I never read the literature that comes with my Apple stuff but I just found out that the user guide for my MacBook clearly states NOT to place the laptop directly on our laps for extended periods of time!?!

Did you know this? I am so guilty of working from the bed or couch for hours with my Air propped up on my thighs!

So it apparently is very dangerous especially for pregnant women and children. 

To keep us safe while we enjoy the features on our gadgets, check these out:


  • ANTI-RADIATION WIRED EARPHONES (P1850) | WIRELESS BLUETOOTH VERSION P3950
Why anti-radiation earphones? Regular earphones add radiation by 300% because of their metal wiring. We want to reduce not increase. Vest uses a hollow air tube which reduces radiation by 98%.
  • VEST LAPTOP RADIATION SHIELD (P3450)
Radiation is emitted on the bottom side of your laptop because that's where the wi-fi antenna and cellular antenna are located.  With the Vest laptop shield you can happily type away on your lap knowing radiation is reduced by 92%
  • VEST ANTI-RADIATION CASES (IPHONE 6/6S P1850;IPHONE 6/6S PLUS P1950)
The one I find most important just because we are practically connected to our mobiles 24/7. This cae reduces radiation by 89%! They're quite nice looking too.

cool gear for summer from digits trading


FUSE CHICKEN
What is the MOST annoying thing about Apple devices? The charging cable right?!
They're super expensive and yet extremely fragile. So far I have already bought more than 5 replacement chargers. Really, really annoying.

So what if I told you that there is a charging cable THAT WILL LAST YOU A LIFETIME?

I haven't tested out the "lifetime" bit yet (lol :-| ) but you can rest easy knowing that all FUSE cables come with a lifetime replacement warranty.

Fuse cables are made with 2 layers of industrial-grade flexi, high strength steel which makes them not just human error proof but also puppy-proof (their little k-9's won't be able to chew through these!)

BOBINE (flexible iPhone dock) P1950
BOBINE AUTO (the world's most flexible iPhone car dock) P2200 

This is great when you use waze or spotify and best for people who don't like sticking things onto their dashboard. Just plug into car lighter port, the tough wire will support the weight of your device just like those good old "goose necks".

BOBINE WATCH (most flexible Apple watch dock) P1350
TITAN (the toughest cable on earth) P1950 

another favorite of mine and the last charging cable I will ever have to buy (YAY!)


cool gear for summer from digits trading

And lastly, my most favorite of all (just because it's so cool and perfect for my nomadic lifestyle...)

BRAVEN BRV - PRO + ACCESSORIES

(SRP P6750)

cool gear for summer from digits trading

This is BRAVEN on steroids! Same great sound and toughness but now customizable according to your needs with these nifty and extremely useful accessories.

ACTION MOUNT P750
a waterproof action sports mount so you can take your music with you when you go surfing, riding driving or wherever your adventure takes you

SOLAR PANEL P2450
the answer to all our caping problems. this solar panel attaches to the top of the BRV-PRO to charge the battery and since the BRV-PRO also doubles as a powerbank, you can also use it to charge your mobile on the go. I think this one's a definite must-have.

STACKING PLATE P950
the stacking plate is for those who like it LOUD. it allows you pair with multiple BRV-PRO's for amplified volume. 

cool gear for summer from digits trading

GLOW DECK P1450
another cool camping must-have! it turns your speaker into a lantern!

BATTERY PACK 2450
extend your battery life for up to 65 hours total playing time! it's also lightweight and waterproof with convenient LED power level indicators.

cool gear for summer from digits trading
Yes, yes, definitely my most favorite!

cool gear for summer from digits trading

Check out all of these cool new accessories from Digits Trading at all Digital Walker and Beyond The Box branches nationwide.

FOR MORE INFO:connect with Digits Trading via Facebook and Instagram @DigitsTradingPH

Comments

Berlin Domingo said…
I need that TITAN in my life. Changed charger four times already since last year.
Jennifer Villanueva said…
I gotta have those fuse cords! I've spent so much replacing my iPhone charger cord for the nth time now... Tnx for sharing!
You are right about those Apple chargers etc... I really need that Fuse and Titan! Hahaha
Lady Anne Louise ☺♥ said…
Those are really cool gadgets. I wish I can have them.