SNOW: A WHITENING FACE AND BODY LOTION THAT GUARANTEES RESULTS


You must be wondering what a girl like me --- who spends all her free time at the beach, is doing with whitening lotion...

It's not to whiten the skin tone that I work so hard for. It's to enhance my complexion.

Seems like a juxtaposition, I know, but it's not. Read more to find out how and why Snow.

SNOW SKIN WHITENING LOTION REVIEW
snow skin white body lotion review
WITH ALL THE WHITENING OPTIONS OUT THERE, WHY SNOW?

When you purchase a lotion, what do you consider? Price? Fragrance? Moisurizing qualities? Packaging?

I used to think that all lotions were basically just the same thing with different scents.

I.e. If you wanted something extra moisturizing, you go with butter, for daily use, a light lotion with SPF, and for whitening, any bottle that says “whitening”. Pretty simplistic I know but I used to judge based on packaging, scent and affordability.

I never took the time to consider whether or not their advertising claims were feasible in relation to their SRPs.

I was so wrong. When it comes to lotions, whitening in particular, the old saying, “You get what you pay for” rings very true.

Research is also beneficial especially when you start shelling out a bit more for skincare.

But be careful. Au contraire, a high price tag doesn’t always equate to a good lotion either.

Here’s something I found quite shocking: Did you know that ONLY Snow has 7 Active ingredients that are all Clinically Proven to Whiten Skin that's also effective in Anti Ageing?

(me thinks, that’s also where they got the name and logo…snow white, 7 dwarfs…)

SNOW SKIN WHITENING LOTION
snow skin white face cream review
↳SO, price. How much will it cost to enjoy these benefits?

Snow Skin Whitening Cream - Php 1,499.00
Snow Skin Whitening Lotion - Php 799.00


I found the price of the cream to be quite reasonable, it’s the lotion I found a bit pricey at first but after using it for over a month, I find that it’s highly justifiable.

Think of SNOW as a concentrated version of all those other more affordable whitening creams because that’s what it is. Each bottle packs more punch than 10 bottles of “brand X” combined.

THE COST OF 7 AND HOW THEY WORK

SNOW SKIN WHITENING LOTION REVIEW
snow skin white lotion and cream price

1. IBR-TCLC 

  • Protects against UV damage, photo oxidation and sunburn
  • Anti-aging and photoaging 
  • Whitening, lightening and evening of skin tone
  • Boosts other active ingredients

2. IBR-SNOWFLAKE

  • Smoothens skin and reduces wrinkles
  • Slows down the ageing process
  • Brightens (and whitens) the skin

7 PLANT EXTRACT FROM THE SWISS ALPS 

3. ALPAFLOR GIGAWHITE

ONLY SNOW has a concentration of 5% ALPAFLOR GIGAWHITE. That means guaranteed whitening after 12 weeks!



4. BEARBERRY EXTRACT
  • longer lasting skin whitening

5. ALPHA-ARBUTIN


Did you know that ALPHA-ARBUTIN alone already costs P125,000/liter?! Yep! 

That's why others choose to omit this from their key list of ingredients BUT this is what makes it work. SNOW is 2% ALPHA -ARBUTIN and that's why it does such an amazing job of...
  • evening out skin tone
  • minimizing liver spots
  • reduces the degree of suntanning after prolonged UV exposure 

6. BETA GLUCAN 
  • Natural product – not chemically modified
  • Excellent moisturizer
  • Protects skin cells against UV radiation
  • Stimulates fibroblast growth and collagen synthesis
  • Promotes healing and reduces discoloration of scars
  • Stimulates immune defense
  • Helps reduce extrinsic signs of aging – non-invasive treatment of skin wrinkles

7. RESORCINOL 
  • 10 times more effective than Kojic Acid
  • A powerful skin radiance enhancing ingredient
If you look closely at the BEFORE AND AFTER pics, you'll notice quite a difference especially when it comes to pore size.

SNOW SKIN WHITENING LOTION REVIEW
snow skin white lotion before and after pics
WHY I WILL BUY THIS AGAIN

I'm 36 (huhu) and as much as I hate to admit it, my skin (all over and not just the face anymore) is beginning to show signs of aging. #&%*!!!! So far, SNOW is the only lotion I've tried that was able to effectively tighten, brighten and even out my skin tone.

It's an added expense to my beauty budget but I figure it's still cheaper and safer than lifts and surgery.  After all, "Prevention is always better than a cure :P"

snow skin whitening lotion review
snow skin white face cream before and after pics
FOR MORE INFO ON SNOW SKIN WHITE, FOLLOW THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/snowskinwhite/

Twitter: @SnowSkinWhite

Instagram: @SnowSkinWhite7

Comments

Mommy QueenElizabeth said…
I've been hearing a lot of reviews about this brand but i haven't tried it yet.. Its pricey for a lotion, though the cream looks moisture-rich.. Is it mabango?
Nheng said…
First time to hear about this. I love the fact that it has anti-aging! We need that!
Berlin Domingo said…
Read a number of reviews on Snow and your recent post all the more pushes me to make a purchase. Thanks for this.
Ellona said…
Will try this product. I'm currently on a hunt for whitening products for my big day. Medyo natuwa ako sa beach for the past few months. I need something to lighten my skin para hindi ako mukhang sunog. :D Thank you for sharing this. :)
Lady Anne Louise ☺♥ said…
I heard about this product and you made a great review of it.
Arge said…
This must be a really good skin care product for it combines whitening and anti-aging properties!
Madz said…
This product looks promising.I am a little over thirty and I need these products now.I need to start saving up!
Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy said…
Huhuhu, it's so frustrating to age. It's a good thing that these products are available to help us slow it down somehow. :)
I was impressed with the results. Will definitely check this one, I also need something to keep my skin look younger hehe
Denice Joyce Diaz said…
Not really a whitening type of girl, but this looks like a great product!
Hexem Shud said…
am ın turkey how can ı order
kkrio shop said…
where is the snow pore minimizing toner?? meron pa ba?