OOTD | UNUSUAL PAIRINGS


What do you get when you mix sporty, boho, preppy and luxe into one single outfit?

THIS.

There are days when I wake up and I just feel like mixing things up - go crazy - push limits - wear whatever. If I could head out straight in my pajamas, I would...

Maybe that's a sign to go out and shop for some cute pj's! Hehe...

PROMOD BLOGGER
f21 striped sleeve tee
So how did I come up with this look? I really don't know...I don't remember.

I just throw stuff together sometimes and get lucky.

Some of you might think it's too much? Magulo? :P But that's what I love about it.

How unexpected the pairings are. It's makes it look a little more interesting and "un-boring" for me.

PROMOD BLOGGER
sarah tirona
It's so much easier to just throw a sweater or a button down oxford in with this plaid skirt but where's the fun in that?!

Same is true with the shirt. I could easily wear it with shorts/jeans or leggings instead but whyyyyy??? Hehe

Anyway...that's all.

promodblogger
summer 2016 outfits
PROMOD BLOGGER
filipina travel blogger
PROMOD BLOGGER
promod ph blogger
shot via self timer on fuji xm1

f21 shirt | zara skirt and shoes | promod bucket bag | rayban clubmaster | hair: beach born beachwaves (@beachbornph)

Comments

Mommy QueenElizabeth said…
I like the skirt and the shoes! Well, sometimes it pays to be playful with your wardrobe.. You nailed that style though! Parang chill chill lang... :-D
Ellona said…
Love the outfit! :)
Inez said…
Cute, cute, cute look. Usual, yes. Boring, no. Those pastel lemon-y shoes are fab!
Mommy Mecheel said…
The shoes rock the outfit! Unusual? Nope.. You are really good in mixing outfit and inventing styles Sis...=)
Berlin Maynigo said…
You are so cute! And I love the shoes.
Mommy Pehpot said…
eh why not if you look a lot younger on that OOTD :)
Denice Joyce Diaz said…
Great ensemble!
Still pretty naman! Sometimes i do mixing my clothes din then ended up na maganda pala siya. Love your heels!

Mhaan | mommyrockininstyle.com
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
Looks great and you definitely pull it off!
I love the plaid skirt! The two work well together. :)
Lady Anne Louise ☺♥ said…
You look like 20 something on your outfit.
jared's mum said…
not the usual pair but it does work! i love the skirt! ^_^