MARGOT AND LILY | AN ORIGINAL SERIES BY NIKE


Yup! And it's so refreshingly NOT just an advertorial.

This is Margot and Lily - a story about 2 sisters with polar opposite lives and their personal growth.

Margot vs Lily_A Better For It Production


Each webisode is only about 8 minutes long but filled with relatable real-life situations that make it quite addicting (I am anxiously waiting for the 3rd installment :P).

Margot vs Lily_Episode 1_(2)
LILY VS MARGOT

Who is Lily - a successful fitness vlogger with the nickname “LilyNinja.” Her commitment to her channel has meant less time for making friends.

Meet Margot - a social butterfly who just got fired from her job and likes to party.

WHICH SISTER CAN YOU RELATE TO?

I hardly ever publish press releases anymore because frankly, I find most of them uninteresting and too much of a hard sell but this one's different. Yes there are product placements but I find the way it's done here to be quite entertaining.

Lily and Margot don't just have different personalities, they also have different personal styles and I love how Nike showcases not just their performance wear in everyday scenarios but also how to incorporate their pieces into street wear for when you're not working out.

Nike Dri-Fit Knit Half-Zip  
SO WHAT'S THE POINT OF ALL THIS?

"Being ‘Better For It’ doesn’t mean accomplishing an unbelievable feat; it means being bold enough to take on a personal challenge, like the characters Margot and Lily do.”



So what do you think?

I am personally more of a Margot but I push myself to be a little more Lily  once in a while just to keep things balanced.

Did this inspire you to get dressed and work out? Maybe all you need to do for that extra push is to put on a sports bra and some sneakers!

Comments

Mommy QueenElizabeth said…
Ah i need Margot in my life... i need more encouragement though! Lol!
thekitchen goddess said…
Is there a third sister? Hehe
Nheng said…
Im more of a Margot when Im younger. Now Im a Lily because I hardly go out and make friends!
Kareen Liez said…
There is a Lily and a Margot in each of us :)
May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
Storytelling is great marketing. :)
I just got back from running after 2 years! Not to get slimmer but to feel healthier. I think I am more on Margot side, I love meeting with my old-time friends!
Mommy Kach said…
I'm a bit of both! I now find parties too loud and too tired to work out haha.
Berlin Maynigo said…
So cute. I guess I have a Margot and a lily side of me. But most importantly, I can't wait for the third installment.
TweenselMom said…
I am both, couldn't live without the new and the old!
Lady Anne Louise ☺♥ said…
It's the first time I hear about them. I think I am more Margot and I need a little bit of Lily too in my life.
tgf said…
Quite entertaining! I'm more like Margot, I think, but I love the go-getter attitude of Lily! I'm also reminded now to take exercising seriously. -- Maria Teresa Figuerres
Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy said…
First time to hear about it here. Quite interesting! Great way of advertising for Nike too! :)
Madz said…
Interesting! I'm probably mix if these personalities.
Jaclyn Chua-Park said…
I LOVE IT! I was looking at blogs when I came across yours, and I couldn't help but start watching. I'm so addicted! Thank you for sharing! :)
Denice Joyce Diaz said…
This is a very interesting campaign!
Kristina Estacio Villa said…
I watched the 1st episode and I already can't wait to watch the next. LOL! As a marketer, I think Nike is trying to reach/target the millenials because this age group is more into web-based videos and hardly watch TV nowadays. It's still not the case here in the Phils. but I think we're going in that direction.
MrsPCuyugan said…
So cute! I know exactly what it feels like to have a sister who's your polar opposite. My sis and I are like that. She's a fashion designer and I go through life in shirts and leggings/shorts. I'm a writer, and she hates writing. Lol!
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
I don't think I'm either... Is there like a family oriented one or maybe a book lover? lol