JASON MARKK QUICK | SNEAKER | WIPES REVIEW

Do you own a pair of white sneakers?

Chances are you do. Unless they're Chucks, you might wanna read up on this...

JASON MARKK QUICK WIPES REVIEW
jason markk quick wipes philippines

I got my wipes for free from Titan during our "field trip to Ayala Malls Circuit Lane". It was included in our loot bag.

At first I almost chucked it beneath piles of catalogs and press kits. I was like WTF? ang kunat naman? 1 wipe? What am I gonna do with 1 wipe?! (yun pala ang mahal ng 1 wipe (P650?!?!?! per piece!?!?!?!)  :P

And then thankfully, during a cleaning spree after arriving back from Hong Kong, I came across it again and decided to give it a try because I accidentally dirtied my miraculously pristine triple white Huaraches.

So anyway, here's what it looks like:


JASON MARKK QUICK WIPES REVIEW
jason markk quick wipes review
One side has blue abrasive dots that should be used on tougher stains while the smooth side on its reverse are for basic cleaning (ie wiping down the surface of your sneakers).

JASON MARKK QUICK WIPES REVIEW
jason markk review
I'm pretty sure that it was intended as a 1 wipe per shoe cleaner but I'm pinoy and hella stingy so I was able to actually clean 3 1/2 pairs with a single wipe.

  • My Adidas Superstars which haven't been cleaned for close to 2 years
  • Dennis's Superstars which also haven't been cleaned for about a year but much dirtier than mine :P
  • My Stan Smiths (wipe down only)
  • Nike Huarache's (wipe down and tough stain removal)

CHECK OUT BEFORE AND AFTER PICS:


JASON MARKK QUICK WIPES REVIEW
adidas super star women ph
It's able to get rid of deep-seated dirt...

JASON MARKK QUICK WIPES REVIEW
adidas super star made in france
JASON MARKK QUICK WIPES REVIEW
made in france adidas super star
JASON MARKK QUICK WIPES REVIEW
adidas super star for women philippines
JASON MARKK QUICK WIPES REVIEW
adidas super star all white womens
JASON MARKK QUICK WIPES REVIEW
adidas triple white super star women
And here's the stain I almost cried over on my Huaraches. I don't know how it got there. I'm thinking it's a dye stain from when I tried on some pants at H&M and was too lazy to take my shoes off.

I thought it was going to be a permanent flaw...

JASON MARKK QUICK WIPES REVIEW
triple white huarache
But, no! YAYYYYYYYY!!!
After rubbing it vigorously with the blue side, it disappeared!

If you look closely at the photo you'll notice a  slightly blue tinge where the stain used to be (this also worried me at first) but glad to say it disappeared after completely drying.

JASON MARKK QUICK WIPES REVIEW
triple white huarache women
And after a quick wipe down, my Stan Smiths look fresh from the store again!

ADIDAS STAN SMITH PHILIPPINES
stan smith women philippines
CONCLUSION
Will I buy again? Maybe once a year or twice at the most just to keep kicks looking fresh (and I'll probably only use it on the most expensive pairs that I'm afraid might get ruined with yellow stains from the glue if I just use the old toothbrush and detergent method)

It so freakin expensive but I love it. It works really well...quick, safe, effective and mess free.

TIP
Have relative bring it home for you...way cheaper on Amazon.

Comments