black button up mini + standard issue shoes


Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd still...

be interested in another outfit post...

:P

DSCF0419 copy
I just realized that I haven't done one in a long time when I have quite a few on file.

I'm sorry for...

taking it for granted...

it's just that I've been traveling so much...and working too...

and somewhere along the way, I lost my focus.

Okay, enough Adele. :P

black button up mini skirt street style

Here's an ootd I shot last October after arriving from Malaysia.

Wow, how time flies.

black button up mini skirt street style

STYLING TIP: This is when a crop top comes in handy. Sometimes, high-waist bottoms can feel restricting. Tucking in a shirt just adds to the pain and sometimes on bloated days, can actually make you appear bigger than you really are so fake the tiny waistline with a loose crop top instead. It falls just below the natural waist which gives the illusion of an hour glass figure!

black button up mini skirt street styleblack button up mini skirt street style

Wearing a top by suiteblanco, skirt from stradivarius and these TOMS wedge sandals that I have been taking with me everywhere on all my trips. They're just so comfy and versatile. The best travel shoe that can pull off casual and semi -ormal.

Back here in Manila, they're forgiving enough to wear all day in the mall.

Also in pics, my Balenciaga which used to be white! Special thanks to Royal Restore for giving it new life in a less high maintenance color.

Hair by @BeachBornPH of course! Have you grabbed your own bottle of this awesome sea salt spray yet? If you haven't and want beach waves, get yours now for only P180 by sending a message to Viber no. 09271272330!

Okay, that's that, back to travel posts tomorrow. :)

Comments

mihaela pojogu said…
A comfy and lovely look! Your intro made me smile. :)
Happy New Year dear!
Berlin Domingo said…
So beautiful photos. Making me want to book a flight and tour the whole place, with my family of course. Perhaps when my baby could appreciate the plane ride and travel na.
:)
Mommy Pehpot said…
The Nan Lian garden is must visit pala!! Ang ganda ng landscape!
Hollie Damz said…
wow sexay!!! Happy New Year!

http://www.randombeautybyhollie.com/
Janice Lim said…
I'd love to go to that garden. It looks amazing. My last visit to HongKong was years and years ago. I hope I get to visit this garden the next time I'm in the country.
sarah tirona said…
its a nice place to take a break from all the shoppng :P
Thanks for sharing these amazing photos. Hay, I wish we could go back to travel na. Hongkong to be on the first stop. :)
animetric said…
Been to HK lots of times but I've never been here! Will definitely check this out next trip.
PhenomenalMama said…
I love taking my kids to off the beaten track, too! It's been years since we've been to Hong Kong, but this will be on out must-visit next time we go there.
What a lovely and clean place... thanks for the tip! :)
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
How beautiful and lovely... Thanks for the accurate guide. Bookmarking!
Denice Joyce Diaz said…
Bookmarking your post to help me plan our Hong Kong trip! :)
Madz said…
Wow the garden is lovely.I could just imagine doing tai chi or just meditating there.Maybe someday..
Jaclyn Chua-Park said…
Beautiful!!! Wish we had more places like these in the Philippines too :(
I always admire and visit different gardens around the world. I have not been here so I will make a mental note on this one.

Xoxo
MrsMartinez
Maan Laxa said…
How lovely! Gardens are always enchanting!
May Ann Anorico said…
Nice pictures and very lovely place. hope we can travel very soon..
Celin Hiwatig Mendoza said…
Awww the place is very nice. I hope me and my family could visit such a nice place too. If budget permits hehe
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
The place is lovely. I shall add this in our list when we go to HK. I can't wait to travel with my kids.
Jennifer Villanueva said…
Hello sis! this may be off topic but i remembered you asking people if you should keep your blog name or change it. I think Fashion Eggplant is a nice name.. May recall sya and it is actually one of the blogs I remember so well, kasi nga may dating! People associate fashion eggplant naman to your name, and if you change it, baka someone might take advantage of it and take it (isa ako sa makikipag agawan siguro hahaha).. So I'm voting for fashion eggplant! :)
reylen castro said…
Aww... we havent got a chance to tour HKG when we went there in 2007. We just followed the itinerary. We went there as a group. It's a company incentive for us actually. My dream is to go back with the family. Will bookmark this post.anyways, I'm following all your Soc Med accounts naman :) thanks for the tips :) Ms. Sarah! ♥
jared's mum said…
it is good to know that you can still visit beautiful places in Hong Kong even while traveling on a budget. I sure hope I can visit them all soon :)
MrsPCuyugan said…
Oh my goodness, I wish I had known about this place when we went to Hong Kong last year. So pretty!
tgf said…
Such a nice place to visit if you want some peace and quiet. I'll keep this place in mind if and when we finally get to visit Hongkong. -- Maria Teresa Figuerres