5 REASONS TO TRY LANEIGE'S TIME FREEZE EYE SERUM + CREAM

So I recently read somewhere that modern humans now have a shorter attention span than goldfish. Yes, goldfish - 9 seconds, humans - 8.

(I don't know what the f is happening to the world!?!)

So anyway, because of that, I'll try to keep this review as short and straightforward as possible and hope you'll read til the end because girl, YOU MUST!

laneige time freeze review
laneige time freeze intensive cream review

| WHY I LOVE IT |

1.    BEST MOISTURIZER I've tried so far...I used it when I traveled to Hong Kong during its coldest months and my skin stayed moisturized, glowing and supple.
No dry skin on the corners of my mouth. When I went to Cebu, I left this at home and brought along my travel-size Dermalogica moisturizers instead. What happened? PAK! Instant dry and cracking skin at the corners of my mouth. (I suffer from really dry skin)

laneige time freeze review
laneige time freeze intensive moisturizer srp philippines
2.    TEXTURE. It feels so luxurious against the skin. Once applied you'll realize the difference between  premium and drugstore bought brand.

3.    SCENT. It's smells soooo good. 
No fail - each time I apply it before bed, my partner can't help but get closer, breathe in my scent and compliment me for how good I smell. Promise!

laneige time freeze review
laneige time freeze review
4.   IT WORKS! Skincare is relative but on me, this works really great. I'm almost through my pot and I can really notice a difference in the appearance of my skin. It's definitely looks and feels younger.

5.    BRIGHTENS. Despite my schedule being the craziest it's ever been lately (dividing time between being a blogger, entrepreneur, mother and lover :P), I look the least haggard. It really doesn't show that I'm tired and lack sleep.
All 5 statements also hold true for the TIME FREEZE EYE SERUM. It definitely lessens puffiness and dark circles even when you spend the evening crying your eyes out (I've tried it though I don't suggest it :P) and I love the cool feeling it gives when you apply it to your skin, I guess that's how it works against puffiness.

laneige time freeze review
laneige time freeze eye serum review
SRP?
About 3k for each

HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
I'm not done with mine yet but I've been using it for close to 2 months already

WILL I BUY IT AGAIN?
Yes, definitely. As a blogger, I get to review a lot of brands so I hardly spend my own money to purchase skin care products but this is an exception. AND no other cream has ever made me do this before.

I love love love this stuff! If I could afford to use it all over my body I would!

So yes, a bit pricey but worth it. (It works better than other more expensive creams I've tried before)
Highly, highly recommended. 5 Stars.

Comments

May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
3k? Wow, mahal but you had me at the scent part. A lot of creams smell awful.
Coi Ibanez said…
I don't have dry skin, oily nga sya actually haha, but I think this is really good for people who have dry skin, super expensive nga lang hehe
Charleys Mommy said…
Looking for a great moisturiser. I wanna try this one out. :) Thanks for sharing, Mommy. :)
Berlin Maynigo said…
Yes, Read it till the end and wanna buy one for myself. Hahaha.
Lady Anne Louise ☺♥ said…
A bit pricey nga but seeing your post it has it's reason to be expensive. I love the packaging. One day, I'll try that product.
Celin Hiwatig Mendoza said…
Been eyeing for a miraculous eye serum for my eyes hahaha. This might work but pricey. However if it really delivers it's promise, it's worth a try.
Mommy Pehpot said…
while reading napa check ako sa corner ng lips ko... well Laneige is doing a good job on my skin! LOL

I'm currently using the water bank eyegel cream for my eyes
Mommy Pehpot said…
mahal nga! The gel I'm using is less than 2k lang! waaah
animetric said…
You're preaching to the choir lol, I loooove LANEIGE. My go-to skincare brand. <3
TweenselMom said…
sa ganda ng skin mo, i believe you!
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
I really should start sticking to a regimen for my skin. This is a bit pricey but seems worth it.
Madz said…
Taking note in case somebody asks.As for me, I usually forget to put on even just the beauty oil haha
Maan Laxa said…
I understand why it's pricey, Laneige is really good! Aaand I need to begin taking care of my skin...
Yeah, I've heard only good things about Laneige, and I have yet to try it! :)
Kharla Ramos-Canta said…
oooh Laneige! great products not so great price lol deff standing by for sales :)
sarah tirona said…
i hope it works on you :) laneige gives lots of samples when you visit their store :) maybe you can try several first and check which one works best for your skin's needs
sarah tirona said…
hahaha, you should try to get samples of their other variants sa boutique. i swear ang ganda ng laniege! :)
sarah tirona said…
true this one is soooo bango talaga i swear! :)
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
I'm seriously considering skincare products now. I'm almost 30 and I figured I have to take care of my skin (bakit ngayon lang?) :)) I'll check this out and see how it works for me :)
Jaclyn Chua-Park said…
Okay. Will buy it na. Thanks for sharing haha :D
Amethystine said…
I don't really buy expensive beauty products but this is just.... Gaaah! Tempting! :)
Denice Joyce Diaz said…
Good investment, but for now I'm okay with my Olay stash. :)