Free 50% OFF Morellato Discount Coupon!

Here's a special holiday treat exclusive for Fashion Eggplant readers from Morellato!

2015 has been a good year for me so as thanksgiving, I teamed up with one of my favorite brands so you can avail 50% discount with your purchase!

morellato 50% discount coupon
morellato discount coupon
With prices starting at just P900 + 50% off, I'm sure you'll find the perfect gift for your special someone this Christmas without having to put a large dent on your savings account!

Here are some of the pretty things that await you there...


Pretty personalized charm bracelets, gold and silver jewelry that does not tarnish..(just like your love..HAHAHA)


And some of the most gorgeous watches available in the market today!


I love love love the gold one!

To avail of the discount, just save the coupon photo and present upon payment!
Enjoy and Happy Shopping!!! :)

For more on Morellato connect with them socially viaFacebook, Twitter, Instagram @morellato_phils

Comments

I love the lower right watch. I wonder how much it is?
mama speaks said…
Oh wow, 50% off is very good deal. Time to do some "me time"shopping :P
Jaclyn Chua-Park said…
Thank you for the gift coupon! Nice talaga! :D
Cris Evert Ruffolo said…
How is this brand better than the others? Quality? Price wise?

Cris Evert Lato Ruffolo
www.readingruffolos.com
Gracie Maulion said…
Oh the watches are really gorgeous ❤
Janice Lim said…
Such a great discount! Thanks for sharing this. Morellato has so many beautiful accessories.
Denice Joyce Diaz said…
Super nice jewelry! Will try to drop by, good thing their sale is until the end of the year pa!
Oh, these are lovely things! Will include this in my wishlist. :)
Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy said…
I'm in need of a new watch and the last one sure looks nice! :)
Lorly said…
50% off on divine accessories. Superthanks!
jared's mum said…
50% off is a very great deal for such lovely jewelries! i love the dainty watches, especially the one in the middle
tgf said…
I love to have one of those lovely watches this Christmas! I'll tell hubby to buy me one using your discount coupon. Th. -- Maria Teresa Figuerres
tgf said…
I love to have one of those lovely watches this Christmas! I'll tell hubby to buy me one using your discount coupon. Thanks! -- Maria Teresa Figuerres