ye!! bubble bluetooth speaker with power bank hands on review

A bluetooth speaker that also functions as a power bank for the price of one.

A dream come true for adventurers who like to travel light.

And that's exactly what the Ye!! Bubble is all about.

ye!! 2 in 1 bluetooth speaker and power bank
ye!! bubble review
 It combines the best of both worlds in a nice and sturdy rubberized body that can withstand light nicks and drops.

Best yet? It's priced competitively at just P1950.

And it functions even better as a space saver when you compliment it with this 2-in-1 lightning cable (also by Ye!!) that works for both iPhone and Android devices.

ye!! 2 in 1 lightning cable
ye!! bluetooth speaker with power bank
SOME SPECS:

  • Playback Time: 10 hours on Bluetooth, 20 hours on line-in
  • Charge time: 3-4 hours
  • Battery Capacity: 2,800 mAh (about a charge and a half for your iPhone)
  • Operating Distance: up to 10 meters

ye!! bubble bluetooth speaker with powerbank
ye!! bubble hands on demo 
Since I got this, I have brought it with me on trips to Boracay and Baler. I can't imagine traveling with anything else now. This makes it so easy and lessens the chances of me leaving my powerbank or speaker behind by 50% cause it's an all in one. :P Less things to worry about especially when you just snap it onto your bag strap using the carabiner like I did. 

ye!! bubble speaker with power bank review
ye!! bubble review

ps. we hung it on a tree and even used it during a light rain shower (hence the dots on the sand)

What I love most about it? 

Battery life, price and sound quality.

For a hands on demo and unboxing, check out the short video below:


Each Ye!! Bubble Speaker comes with a micro USB cable, carabiner, 3.5mm cable for line-in listening, user manual.

Ye!! is available at all Beyond The Box stores nationwide.

For more info, connect with Beyond The Box via Facebook and Instagram (@BeyondTheBoxPH)

Comments

Melisa Centino Sanchez said…
I love love wine, hope this season may mag gift sakin ng wine lol.
im thirsty of wine for 4years now, but its worth it because i bfeed. fancy event!
Nheng said…
One thing I learned before was, wine is best paired with desserts! Mas sumasarap sya!
I love events like this, too. Thanks for sharing, now I have this wine brand to check out for Christmas! :)
Maan Laxa said…
Oh wow I would have loved to learn more about different wines and their best pairups too. Very interesting!
mrsbry126 said…
Easing alcohol back into my system with wine! Will look for these :)
Nilyn EC Matugas said…
If I am in this event, I'm sure nganga ako! haha. No idea about wines at all! lol.
michisolee said…
This is nice, powerbank + speaker and it also works for iphone and android. :)
Maan Laxa said…
It looks so cute! I'm actually considering buying one before the holidays begin.
Denice Joyce Diaz said…
Hmm sounds good will try since I'm slowly getting used to drinking pa lang ulit after pregnancy.
Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy said…
Hmmm...another gift idea. I've been thinking of what to give this Christmas and this sounds like a good choice. :)
Balot said…
I would be happy if someone will give me this (powerbank + speaker) as my present! weeeh! :)
I love the color! I also love the idea of a speaker and powerbank in one.
Grace Sarakbi said…
i need to go this one before i book a flight somewhere :)
Janice Lim said…
Nice Christmas gift idea. I'm sure my hubby is gonna appreciate this. :)
jared's mum said…
anyone will appreciate to have one of these stashed in their bags. It's a great gift idea for the tech-savvy folks!
Anna said…
Hi.. found your post through Google search. Have you tried to pair this with your Windows computer (or if you have Windows through Bootcamp in a Mac computer) with success? Can never get mine to be paired w/ Windows so I can use it as a speaker there.. but it's always been easy to connect on Macs and iPhones and Android phones.
sarah tirona said…
hi anna! ive never tried it with windows yet, did you try resetting the bluetooth? :)