cpk new menu offerings

California Pizza Kitchen steps up to its game as it rolls out a new menu of creative, innovative and inspiring dishes.

"We innovate regularly by making sure we introduce new pizzas, pastas and entrées. But even if we're constantly reinventing our menu, we make it a point to stay true to the California heritage that Filipinos have embraced for 18 years. I think the menu simply reinforces our tradition and our belief that by continuously delivering great food and service, we can keep a brand young, fresh and vibrant"

-Archie Rodrigues, Global Restaurant Concepts' President and CEO.


Okay, so enough with the suspense! Read more to find out what the new dishes are, which ones you should chuck, take to bed and marry...

Baja Shrimp Pizza
Baja Pizza - P545


Above is the Baja Pizza
"A truly tempting Mexicali pizza with bold and innovative flavors"
Verdict: Bed. It's delicious but something I can't eat everyday. It's still a must-try, the avocados give a nice refreshing contrast to the rest of the ingredients.

Mexicali Salad
Mexical - P275
"A feisty salad with the bold and fresh flavors of Mexico."
Verdict: MARRY! This is something I can eat everyday. It's so good and flavored just right, nice balance between bland and overpowering. A complete meal in itself rather than just a salad. Perfect for exceptionally hot days when the appetite tends to wane.

Mango-Watermelon Combo Shake Grape-apple Combo Shake

Combo Shakes - P195
"Two refreshing fruit shakes
brilliantly layered, because
sometimes two really is better
than one!"
Verdict: MARRY! I usually like my flavors straightforward and simple but in this case, the statement above holds true. Two is definitely better than one.

Avocado-Mango Combo Shake Cucumber, Lemon, and Mint Combo Shake Chamomile Tea + Peach Lemonade
Caramelized Apple, Bacon + Gorgonzola Pizza
Caramelized Apple, Bacon + Gorgonzola | Regular - P375 | Personal P225
"Sweet and savory. You’ll love it!"
Verdict: MARRY! Because bacon. And it's made even better with the apple glaze (drools...)

Steak Mushroom + Truffle Pizza
Steak Mushroom + Truffle | Regular - P695 | Personal - P375
"Delicate, aromatic and to die for!"
Verdict: BED. I found this a bit overpowering but if you like things hearty, meaty and decadent, you should give this a try. More for men I think

Vegetable Primavera Pasta
Vegetable Primavera | Sharing - P495 | Personal - P275 | +grilled chicken breast P175
"A light and healthy pasta topped with
fresh vegetables and delicious sundried
tomato oil."
Verdict: CHUCK. I found this quite boring and tasteless despite my affinity for clean and crisp favors. It could use more garlic and a large dose of chili flakes, or maybe even a bit of pesto. On the other hand, its' great for those on a diet but still, extra garlic won't cost you much extra calories anyway.

Puttanesca Pasta
Puttanesca - P295
"A fiery and fragrant dish that’s a
perfect way to spice up your day!"
Verdict: MARRY. I know right, I always thought they already had this on their menu! Apparently not. I love the clean flavors of puttanesca and I don't mind having this every other visit.

Queso de Bola Cheesecake
Queso De Bola Cheesecake - P350
"Treat yourself to this rich and
creamy cheesecake. Perfect for
the holidays!"
Verdict: BED...one night stand but not just a random one night stand, more like that one unforgettable night you can't forget. I love how you can feel the grit of the cheese in its texture and the fact that it's not too sweet or creamy that it takes away from the queso de bola. I just find it a bit expensive...I guess the same holds true for memorable one night stands. :P

Salted Chocolate Cake with Caramel Sauce
Salted Chocolate Cake with Caramel Sauce - P245
"Save some room for this
undeniably decadent treat, it’s
worth it!"
Verdict: F%#! and MARRY. Yes it's that good. Get the best of both worlds with this one. I won't talk much about it cause I want it to be a surprise...like a honeymoon that's both sweet and wild.

cpk new menu press launch
cpk new menu offerings press launch
For more info, visit: www.cpk.com.ph of follow their official social media sites on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @cpkphilippines

Comments

Caudille Angelina said…
Look so delicious.
http://www.sweetquinceaneradress.com/
michisolee said…
We love CPK, so far wala pa kami na di nakain na di masarap. :)
my hands would definitely get filthy right after a meal here on CPK! i wonder how an avocado would taste on a bed of pizza? hmm..
Anna Plaida said…
pizza is so yummy :-) ii love the caremelized apple bacon looks delicious
Melisa Centino Sanchez said…
I'm drooling on that Combo shake, looks so cool. I love the pizza. Whew! nakakagutom :)
Nheng said…
I love CPK! Ang yummy lang ng new dishes! Good thing may malapit na branch dito sa office! Yum!
animetric said…
Naloka naman ako sa description mo sa chocolate cake XD
Oh yeah, it's time to go back to CPK!!! :)
Maan Laxa said…
I'm totally salivating. I need pizza right now!
Nilyn EC Matugas said…
Omg, I am drooling! Yummmm!
Janice Lim said…
Wow, interesting line up of food and drinks. Your comments are equally as interesting as well. Haha! I think I'll go to CPK soon and try that pizza with the bacon. Looks yum!
mrsbry126 said…
OH EM. That chocolate cake <3
Lady Anne Louise ☺♥ said…
Their foods are inviting. I'll share this to some of my friends.
Denice Joyce Diaz said…
Yum! Love your review and would love to try out their dishes because we are pizza pasta lovers!
Combo shake looks good! I want to go back to CPK now na!

Xoxo
MrsMartinez
May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
I'd eat the Mexical and the Puttanesca for sure. They look so good.
It's too mouthwatering reading this post! Great dishes to try. I'm not a pizza fan so this might be a new twist for me! Thanks for sharing!

Iris @ Earth Love Skin
www.earthloveskin.com
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
I love CPK. Too bad they closed their branch in Trinoma. Tago kasi ang location eh :(
Charleys Mommy said…
You had me at chocolatw cake and combo shake! ;)
CPK is one of our favorite pizza restaurant. The menu looks worth a try! Thanks for sharing!
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
I haven't been to CPK in a loooong time! These new offerings look very tempting and just from the looks of it I'm hands down with you Salted Chocolate Cake with Caramel Sauce.