fossil fall winter 2015 collection launch

If you're looking for affordable premium leather goods and watches to gift yourself or a loved one, I think it's a good idea to check out Fossil's new Fall/Winter 2015 collection.

fossil ph 2015 collection
The launch was officially held several days ago at the Fossil Boutique in Shangrila Mall.

The formal invite called for attendees to wear outfits that "spark curiosity"...

This guy took it to the next level...:P

fossil ph 2015 collection

Me and my friends? Well....let's just say that instead of outfits we just settled for weird faces. :P

fossil ph 2015 collection

Which didn't work obviously...had I known I would've made more of an effort! The guy up there in the "mulawin-esque" outfit won a 20k shopping spree!!!

Oh what I would've bought with 20k!!! First on my list would be these leather backpacks!

fossil ph 2015 collection 

My eyes immediately gravitated towards them the moment I stepped in the store.

fossil ph 2015 collection

And then my self-control just went downhill from there.

There was just too much eye candy for me to resist. Everything, everything from their new collection is lust worthy - BOTH for MEN AND WOMEN.

fossil ph 2015 collection

What even makes it more tempting are their price points. Super affordable for the quality you get in return.

Check out some of my favorites from Fossil's F/W 2015 collection below:

fossil ph 2015 collectionfossil ph 2015 collection fossil ph 2015 collectionfossil ph 2015 collection fossil ph 2015 collection fossil ph 2015 collection fossil ph 2015 collection fossil ph 2015 collection fossil fall winter 2015 fossil fall winter 2015 fossil fall winter 2015 fossil fall winter 2015 fossil fall winter 2015

Like what you see? 

Give Fossil a visit at these branches: Shangri-la Plaza Mall, SM Megamall, Alabang Town Center, Ayala Center Cebu, Festival Mall, Marquee Mall, Robinsons Ermita, SM North Edsa and SM Pampanga

Comments