down on oxford street

We were asked to wear something fabulously British to the Atkinsons Perfume high tea launch at Pangea in City Of Dreams and this is what I came up with...

70S FASHION 2015



A pastel floral dress seemed to obvious to me for afternoon tea and I don't own anything that remotely resembles that so I decided to take the dapper|androgynous route instead.

Of course no proper tea event is complete without the hat and for that I chose my trusty old bowler.

BLACK WIDE LEG PANTS OUTFIT BLACK BELL BOTTOMS FASHION 
Running late for a Herschel X People event in Alabang so I'll keep this short for now. Hope you all have a great weekend!

(YOLO. haha)

BLACK BELL BOTTOMS STREET STYLE

miss selfridge top | zara pants | toms wedges | sm accessories bowler hat | celine bag | nixon watch

Comments