canon fashion revolution + pre-holiday sale 70% off

I find it so fascinating how one subject in a photograph can look totally different depending on who's behind the lens.

You know what I mean? Take the same equipment, same setting but different photographers and you'll always come out with something distinctly unique.

That's also a great way of weeding out the pros from the amateurs.

Pros have developed an eye and technique for capturing and translating feelings into photographs that's why theirs are more powerful than ours.

I attended the Canon Fashion Festival a few days ago. An event where we learned some vital photography tips and tricks from some of the industry's greatest plus got to shop Canon products at up to 70% off!

Read on to find out more + when to catch the next leg...

canon fashion revolution
canon philippines
Like I said earlier, the Canon Fashion Festival is both a trade fair and open workshop.

You can catch the next leg this October 9-11, 2015 at the Samsung Hall in SM Aura.

canon fashion revolution
canon philippines pre-holiday sale 2015
Not only do you get the chance to pick up some equipment at up to 70% off, you also get to try them for free before making your decision to purchase.

canon fashion revolution
canon philippines sale 2015
The entire hall is set up as a huge photography studio complete with lights, models and equipment all free for the general public to experience and utilize.

canon fashion revolution
canon fashion revolution
You also get the chance to pick up photography pointers from some of Philippine fashion photography's biggest names like Sara Black and Welsey Villarica along with the Canon Crusaders of Light members.

canon fashion revolution
canon fashion revolution
The sale includes not only cameras but a wide variety of accessories as well.

Aside from enjoying huge discount of up to 70% off,  you also get to enjoy up to P10,000 rebate on select cameras and lenses!

canon fashion revolution
canon fashion revolution
canon fashion revolution
canon powershot n series
canon fashion revolution
canon rubber dslr camera case
I have personally been lusting over this N series Powershot cause it's so tiny and adorable PLUS it takes really nice photos. They shaved 3k off its usual retail price at the fair and I am sooo tempted to pick one up cause it's perfect to take along with me during events and my daughter's school activities. It can fit into almost any bag and the flip screen is perfect for taking selfies :P

canon pre holiday sale 2015
manila photo
canon fashion revolution
canon powershot n
canon fashion revolution
canon remote
canon fashion revolution
canon philippines
If you've been toying with the idea of purchasing a new camera/lens/dslr, I think it's wise to visit the next Canon Fashion Revolution this October 9-11 first. Who knows? It might just save you thousands of pesos.

for more info, connect with Canon Philippines via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (@canonphils)  or visit their website at: www.canon.com.ph

Comments

islesgilian said…
"Take the same equipment, same setting but different photographers and you'll always come out with something distinctly unique."
this is true. a problem when you give your camera to others to have your photo taken. :)
Thanks for sharing this! Are you a Canon user?
sarah tirona said…
well, my first digicam ever was a powershot (3mp lang ata haha) and i used to have a 600D but i recently gave it up cause i found it bulky to take along during events (my lens was quite big and heavy) so i switched to a mirrorless but like i said, tempted to get the n series powershot for events :)
sarah tirona said…
when my husband takes my photos, i always end up looking distorted hahaha so im experimenting w a tripod right now. :P
I used to have canon dslr but I gave it to my brother because he more likes photography than I do. Planning to buy digicam though so your post is very timely. Thank you for sharing.
Rose Angelie said…
I'm a Canon user and I'd love to join events like this, especially if there are open forums on photography tips. hehe hope they'd have one here in Cebu too.
MommyCharm said…
Our first digital camera was a Canon. And all the next cams we purchased were all Canon =)
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
I'm a frustrated photographer. I wanted to buy a DSLR kaso baka sayang lang sakin :((
Denise Rayala said…
I used to have a Canon video cam in college, which I used for our Film class. Unfortunately, I broke it and never had it repaired. :/