homaygod moment real living september 2015

Hey all, sorry if I've been MIA lately.

calatagan sunset
Spent the long weekend at our favorite getaway and when I got back, this surprised me...

I've been keeping this secret since the shoot a couple of months ago. When Real Living first approached me with the possibility of a feature I was stoked. 

I've always been an interior fan and theirs is my favorite local home magazine.

I was flattered beyond words and it took all of my self-control not to announce it on social media.

But now, it's officially out and guess whattttttttt!!!!

real living september 2015
real living september 2015
We even made cover! Homaygod they didn't tell me that!

I thought it was just going to be a feature INSIDE the magazine but seeing our place on the cover while reading it in our home is surreal.

I've had several features before about my personal style but this is by far MY MOST FAVORITE ever.

It's a culmination of my hard work and recognition of my baby project.

I was lost in limbo...and that's why I haven't been writing. This was all I could think about. I hope you understand. hehe

sarah tirona home real living septemeber 2015
sarah tirona real living
Having said that, I'm thinking of switching career paths. Lol. 

I wanna go back to school to study interior design. Would you hire me??? :P

To see more of our home and my work, please get a copy of Real Living's September 2015 issue.
For more of my home DIY projects, click HERE or check out the DIY tab on my right rail :)

Comments

Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
Congratulations! :)
thekitchen goddess said…
Wow, congratulations! I love the white and green colors, so relaxing and clean to look at :)
SJ Valdez said…
Congrats, Sarah! #kilig
Kim Reyes said…
Well, it's not surprising you made it to the cover -- your home is lovely! I'm REALLY bad at interior designing so I always get the help of an I.D.
Cym Marzan said…
Wow! Congrats! You really have an eye for details.
ava te-zabat said…
OMG!! This is HUGE! :) Ahhhhh!! so pretty! I would hire you! haha
Rose Angelie said…
Wow, this is amazing! Congratulations on getting featured! And just by seeing a glimpse of your dining area, I can imagine how beautiful your home is. :) And woooh, keeping it a secret is pretty hard in this "social" age. hehe
Arge said…
Wow!!! Congrats Sarah :)
sarah tirona said…
thank you so much!!! :)
sarah tirona said…
it was super hard talaga! hahahaha tnx! :)
sarah tirona said…
yay, ill do it for free! lol
sarah tirona said…
would you care to hire me? haha discount in exchange for a blogpost. lol
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
That's so nice. With that output, I will surely hire you! :) Congrats! :)
Kim Reyes said…
I might just contact you! We moved into our condo yesterday, but we haven't had it renovated yet. Hindi kami makapagstart because my husband and I can't agree on the design. Haha!