beautymnl.com review


So just in case you're on the look out for a reputable online shopping site that specializes in beauty products, I thought I'd suggest having a look at BeautyMNL.com.

BEAUTYMNL
The site has a clean interface that's easy to maneuver:

beautymnl.com

Unlike most other sites that sell make-up, BeautyMNL.com takes it a notch higher by providing their clients with tons of interesting beauty related articles and tips that will help you decide which products are best suited for your needs...

And MORE!

Need the right hair style to accentuate your best facial features? Find it here + the best hair care products to help you achieve your #hairgoals.

Another favorite of mine are their Splurge VS. Steal write-ups which showcase 2-3 products that work similarly but belong to different price brackets...ex. posh VS. drug store brands + pros and cons.

Expect to get lost for several hours as you drown yourself in new knowledge!

So that's the site...what about the actual method of delivery itself?

I'm happy to report that they are quite efficient in that category as well. I got my order after a day and it was well-packaged and 100% legit.

Since my current addiction is Chanel and it's been close to impossible finding a tube of Pirate still on sale, that's what I got! It was safely enclosed in it's original box, camouflaged in newsprint and sealed in a BeautyMNL ziplock bag to make it tamper proof!

BEAUTYMNL.COM REVIEW
They carry numerous brands (a mixture of local, imported, high-end and drugstore) under their roof such as....
Aesop, Airstocking, Almay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Aveeno, Bath and Body Works, Beauty Blender, Bobbi Brown, Bumble and Bumble, Loubutin, Chanel, NARS, Maybelline, Dermalogica, Deborah Lippman, Fairydrops, Gilette, Guerlain, Innisfree, Marc Jacobs, Majolica, Neutrogena, Laura Mercier, Missha, Nivea AND LOTS MORE! 
BEAUTYMNL REVIEW

And lastly, I love how convenient it is to shop from them due to a variety of payment methods. They accept credit cards, paypal, bank deposit AND COD. I personally hate lining up in banks so my methods of choice are always Paypal or COD. COD's especially important when you're purchasing high end products so you can check on legitimacy first before shelling out your dough.

I'm keeping them in mind for my future Christmas shopping needs. Nothing excites my girls more than a new tube of lipstick wrapped underneath the tree. ;)

For more info on BeautyMNL.com, connect with them socially on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@beautyMNL)

***I almost forgot! You also get FREE SHIPPING on all orders above P2000!

{JOIN MY BEYOND THE BOX GIVEAWAY HERE}

Comments

Cool! :) Another one for me to check out...
Ive been a lurker of beautymnl for a long time but havent had a chance to buy from them yet. I must resist though, ive had enough make up shopping for this month lols
Anna Plaida said…
new site to check out for the beauty and fashion :-)
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
I love the splurge vs steal concept and you can pay via PayPal!
Matromao said…
We got the exact, same thing! :) I've been lusting after Pirate for months. When I saw that there were only a few left in stock at BeautyMNL, I gave in. I was super worried that the lipstick would melt in transit, since I've received packages (from shipping companies) that were hot from the motorcycle of the courier traveling during tanghaling-tapat. I was relieved to see my precious lippie in perfect condition. <3
Kat Jorge-Rodriguez said…
I need to check this out. I hope their prices are lower than the ebay sellers for brands that are not available in stores here in Ph.
tgf said…
I don't usually shop online, but I want to check out the online shops you mentioned as I need a few beauty essentials, too. -- Maria Teresa Figuerres
tgf said…
Great! I want to check out this online shop as I need a few beauty essentials, too. -- Maria Teresa Figuerres