BEST BUYS FROM ETAM'S F/W 2015 COLLECTION: #WANTED

What used to be a sore subject for me has turned into one of my favorite topics lately. Lingerie!
Yup, once you find a store that has stuff that fit and flatter, you're gone. Especially when you've been deprived for as long as me.

It's no secret that my favorite label to shop for unmentionables is Etam

They're the only shop that carries my size in an abundance of choices and COLORS (!yay!) so when I was asked to check out their new Fall/Winter 2015 collection, I immediately cleared my calendar and made sure I was there when they launched their #WANTED collection.

More after the jump!

ETAM #WANTED

The #WANTED collection pretty much covers all your fantasies.

There's an abundance of lacy stuff and the most adorable bralets. Best yet, they come in different types of cuts + padded vs non-padded.

ETAM #WANTED 1

This racy number looks fantastic when worn under a structured jacket:

ETAM BRALET FW 2015 
There's also a ton of choices for bride-to-be's or those who prefer a more "virginal" look. Think matching bras, panties and teddies done in the most delicate of materials.

ETAM BRIDAL LINGERIE ETAM BRIDAL LINGERIE FW 2015

Vampy types aren't excluded either. Etam does fierce without being tacky in tasteful black and red garters like this:

ETAM SEXY LINGERIE FW 2015

And of course, for your everyday wear, nothing beats their PureFit collection which is in such high demand, you need to pick up your size once you find it.

ETAM PUREFIT FW 2015 
Loungewear and lingerie as outerwear? Yes, please!

With colors and fabrics as pretty as these, it's a shame to hide them at home. These rompers, camis and silk pants are definitely "rampa-worthy".

Quality is even considerably better than those made by other brands that were specifically created to be worn out.

Pick up something for a "special occasion" then don't put it to waste afterwards by applying some clever mix and match technics to transform it into the centerpiece of your next outfit.

ETAM LINGERIE FW 2015

I love how these shorts don't pinch at the waist and go beautifully with almost any color bra:

ETAM LINGERIE FW 2015 1 ETAM LINGERIE 2015

There's also pretty cotton pieces for those who prefer a more cozy and quirky look:

Tell me, these crochet shorts aren't gorgeous enough to be worn out with a tee???

ETAM COTTON LOUNGEWEAR FW 2015ETAM BEACH WEAR FW 2015 

Off topic, I just couldn't resist trying on these cute, rubber soled, ultra-padded bedroom slippers. I probably wouldn't do it personally but I'm gonna have mad respect for anyone able to wear this out and pull it off as part of their outfit without looking crazy.

Think of the possibilities...it can work, right? And make a huge statement at the same time.

If done right.

ETAM BEDROOM SLIPPERS ETAM 3 PACK PANTIES

For resort wear, it's all about deep ocean blues paired with crisp white. The collection allows you to go matchy-matchy even down to footwear!

ETAM SWIMWEAR FW 2015

So after seeing everything, what did I end up with?

Several lacy bras, those white crochet shorts and this black romper which is perfect for sexy nights at The Pool Club! (don't you think??? :P)

ETAM BLOGGER

For more info on Etam and to get first dibs on their sales and promos, connect with Etam Philippines via Facebook.

Visit Etam at SM Aura

PS. have you joined my giveaways from Shakey's and PROMOD???

Comments

Never heard of this brand! Cute stuff!(: Will check them out
leirs said…
Wow!!! I want to visit that place sana mayroon pang chubby girls like me.
Leilani Sonza said…
sexy!!
sarah tirona said…
they have for all shapes and sizes no discrimination that's why they're my fave :)
sarah tirona said…
theyre like the victoria's secret of france but i prefer their fit and styles to vs, mas timeless :)
mama speaks said…
These are so dainty. I love the salmon coral brassiere.
Nadia said…
It has been a long time since I bought a new bra, haha. I'd like to wear a pink one! This brand looks very good but may be a bit pricey for my budget. Hehe. Thanks for sharing.
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
Why does it have to be in SM Aura?? Hehehe. I think I'm gonna hoard there :))
Kat Jorge-Rodriguez said…
Sexy! These are lovely.
Kat Jorge-Rodriguez said…
Sexy. These are so lovely.
I love the crochet shorts (and more)!
Maan Laxa said…
Loooove! To be honest, I've never really shopped for lingerie before nor have I considered them for outerwear. But these are so pretty!
tgf said…
Awesome lingerie pieces! I'm particularly eyeing that black romper, so sexy! -- Maria Teresa Figuerres