would you like to buy an "O"

The simplicity of this ootd brought back funny memories of how the majority of us (stylebloggers) used to try so hard to push the limits to come up with out of the box outfits. You cannot imagine the amount of accessories we had on. (Pwede na mgbenta sa tiangge! Haha) Reminds of that guy in Sesame Street who would peddle things hidden inside his trench coat.

....Maybe I still have stackable rings and "arm parties" hidden in mine too!

Let's see...

top
sarah tirona ootd

Naaahhh...

Funny thing is that I'm really not an excessive person. I prefer no frills at all. Just a good watch and maybe some heirloom jewelry. That's it.

"Nakikiuso lang po."  Haha


SPRING SUMMER 2015 STREET STYLE 
Thank god that phase has now passed and I'm more confident with my own fashion choices. No need to refer to other venues for inspiration.

Comfort has always been key in all my outfit choices but lately I've been taking it to the next level by only wearing clothes that make me happy.

I think it's an effect of renovating our place.

That was basically my decorating philosophy throughout our entire renovation process: "TO ONLY SURROUND MYSELF WITH THINGS I LOVE (or those I can't afford to replace yet :P) AND GET RID OF THE REST!".

SARAH TIRONA OOTD
chanel espadrilles street style
If you visit my house, you'll see what I mean, it's definitely a reflection of my wardrobe.

Striped cushions, lots of black and white, some navy, and several quirky things scattered here and there.

CLASSIC TRENCH OUTFIT
classic trench street style
CHANEL ESPADRILLES STREET STYLE
summer fashion 2015
zara boyfriend jeans and sweater | stradivarius trench coat | chanel espadrilles

photos by Dennis Sy

Comments

May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
Yeah, I'm not into frills myself. I like them simple and basic.
animetric said…
Gusto ko yun trench coat!!!! Meron palang ganyan sa Stradivarius.
Lorly said…
dressing up for comfort is also the best way to go for moms like me. liking the coat on stripes.
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
Love the espadrilles!
Kat Jorge-Rodriguez said…
I love your jeans and shirt, they both look comfortable. I don't like tight fitting jeans though I have a few.
thekitchen goddess said…
nice trench coat :)
Millie Manahan said…
Love the OOTD! Pareho lang tayo, minimalist lang ang peg hehehe:) In fact, I only earth tone colors.. Kaya, I like the trench coat! hahaha