warning: do not download the new ensogo app

There's been a recent buzz  about the new Ensogo App for Android devices...

WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD

unless...

You want to enjoy FREE Nationwide Shipping on all orders..

ensogo android app

  • First dibs on new Flash Sales 
  • Instant P300 off upon purchase of P1200 and above via the app.
  • Exclusive Updates on New Arrivals
  • Payment via COD!


ensogo android app 1

So, after having said all that, would you still download it? ;-)

I know, it's awesome haha but sucks cause they don't have it for iOS yet but a little bird told me that's coming out soon as well so watch out for it! 

ABOUT ENSOGO (www.ensogo.com.ph)Ensogo is a leading e-Commerce business in the Southeast Asia and Hong Kong region specializing in flash sales. Each flash sale is carefully curated to ensure only the best selection of products across a range of categories including fashion, accessories, beauty, daily essentials, homeware and more. All sales events last between 3 and 5 days and have amazing discounts of up to 70% off, so you’ll need to be quick to snap up the best buys. 

For more, Connect with Ensogo via their social media accounts:

Comments

nicolepaler said…
I hope that the iOS app comes out soon.. My pIchi has this already and he's always browsing and now trying to save up for that certain backpacker trip that we'll get via ensogo soon hahaha
animetric said…
OMG parang gusto ko mag shopping lol.
Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy said…
Cool! Will try it out soon! :) Good thing I don't have to wait for the ios version.
i thought my virus! hehe! Super nice ang deals nila :)
May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
haha do not download or else you'll be buying yourself to death! :P
mama speaks said…
Trick headline, nice... I thought I just infected my phone. I love online shopping ~ so convenient. Thanks for sharing.
Eens said…
Thought you got rants already :P
Will try this...
reylen castro said…
Haha. U got me! Tried ensogo before. Two thumbs up!
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
I thought it's a scam. LOL! Will wait for their iOS version :)
Grace Sarakbi said…
this is nice. i would try this when we changed our mirror to a bigger size.
Maan Laxa said…
For a moment there, I thought it's going to be buggy or something. Clever!
Kala ko kung ano na hahaha

xoxo
MrsMartinez
Very nice! Pwede ka ba i-hire mother?


xoxo
MrsMartinez
Joy said…
You almost got me! hahaha... very clever blog title, I like!
Lorly said…
Got me reading because of the title. One on me mommy sarah. LOL
Gracie | Fabmama.net said…
Uy! This looks perfect sa playroom ☺
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
Awesome and easy way to decorate!
thekitchen goddess said…
haha, nice title :)
Rose Angelie said…
I thought there was some sort of virus on the app. HAHAHA You got me! Will check this! ;)
Rose Angelie said…
Creative and easy! Oh why haven't I thought of that? :)
nadia de leon said…
I'll download the Ensogo app just like what you didn't say. Thanks for sharing this! :-)
Nilyn EC Matugas said…
haha! You got us with the very catchy title! I have never tried ensogo before, and I'm always interested in trying it out.
Anna Plaida said…
wow nice idea will try this one in our bathroom :-)
Rhoda Fajardo said…
Ahahaha! You got me! Catchy title you got there! Sure! I'll download it! I love deals and freebies!