new era opens first manila store in sm megamall

New Era has finally opened it's first flagship store in Manila!

(need I say more?)

Here's lots of photos from the event instead.

NEW ERA CAPS PH
new era megamall
Just out of habit and necessity, allow me to tell you a bit about the ribbon cutting held at the new boutique in SM Megamall Bldg. B's upper ground floor yesterday...

The place was packed (sardines level). It seemed like everyone who was given an invitation went. 

And why not?

Personally, I have been waiting for this to happen for ages. I imagine they felt the same way given the pandemonium these caps were able to generate less than 24 hours ago...

NEW ERA STORE OPENING MANILA
new era manila
When women are given the license to shop at a shoe sale, things can get crazy but it's nothing compared to grown men (and women) being given the license to shop for flat brims and snap backs.

It was almost impossible to move around the store despite it quite being spacious.

Good thing I'm petite so I could easily duck underneath their outstretched arms if not, I probably would've been stuck in one corner.

NEW ERA TEAM CAPS SM MEGAMALL
new era flagship store manila 
The New Era flagship store is well-stocked with a wide variety of your favorite team caps as well as those designed in collaboration with comic books, street wear brands and cartoon characters.

Aside from the popular baseball caps, they also have a bit of other merchandise in stock Most notably a large black heavy duty looking backpack that comes with its own cap carrier.

NEW ERA STORE SM MEGAMALL
new era cap ph
NEW ERA STORE OPENING SM MEGAMALL
new era opening
NEW ERA SM MEGAMALL
new era for sale
NEW ERA SM MEGAMALL OPENING
new era philippines
NEW ERA SM MEGAMALL BRANCH
new era cap philippines
NEW ERA OPENING MANILA
new era cap ph
NEW ERA SM MEGAMALL 1
new era vip opening
NEW ERA MANILA
new era branches philippines
NEW ERA CAPS MANILA
new era cap price range
NEW ERA CAP MANILA
new era store tour
NEW ERA BASEBALL TEAM CAPS MANILA
new era ph
NEW ERA BACKPACKS
new era cap ph
NEW ERA AVENGERS CAPS SM MEGAMALL
avengers by new era
I was overwhelmed by the choices available but I managed to take home a Cleveland Indians flat brim. Thinking of going back today (hoping the crowd won't be as thick) for this referee like "Beagle Boys" cap or another (round brim) baseball cap...

NEW ERA BEAGLE BOYS CAP
beagle boys cap new era
And lastly, if you can't decide wether to go flat or rounded, just choose whatever matches your facial features best. According to a recent article by GQ, it's okay to bend your brims again.

For more on New Era Caps Philippines, 
Like them on Facebook or check out their Instagram account @neweracapph

***few hours left to view a live store tour on my snapchat: sarahtirona

Comments

Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
My husband and son would love to shop here! Tbh, I hadn't heard of this brand until now. :)
levy said…
There are a lot of great looking caps around. My nephews would surely love to get one or even two for themselves.
Maan said…
I'm not even into caps but I found a lot of irresistible designs!
TweenselMom said…
We are currently a fan of Zen Nutritients spanitizer at home :-) I haven't tried the balm yet.
Jaclyn Chua-Park said…
I love your posts. I'm not a fashionista so I need blogs like yours to help me know what's in and what's not. I'm sure this is a really popular brand because the caps look so hip and cool! I'll check it out when I'm in the area! :)
Rajeev Omar said…
Hi.. I just wanna know if you have the rucksack bagpack.. I am very interested in buying if you do..