laneige water sleeping mask new formulation and sparty

#IWokeUpLikeThis

We all know that seemingly effortless look took at least 2 hours to achieve, right?? Right?

Bitterness aside, what if I told you that there's actually a new product available that makes certain you wake up looking super refreshed everyday regardless of the number of hours of sleep you had the previous night?

Yes, I was able to try it first hand at a "Sparty" hosted by Laneige at Blue Water Day Spa.

LANEIGE SLEEPING BEAUTY
To kick off the "Sleeping Beauty" theme, we were all given some milk and cookies to relax while attendants stripped off our  make-up and prepped us for the night's activities.

LANEIGE SLEEPING BEAUTY SPARTY

The event was set as a simulation for us to be able to experience the effects of Laneige's reformulated Sleeping Mask line.

LANEIGE SLEEPING PACK SPARTY
Before I go on, here's a quick test, answer with Yes or No.

DO YOU...
  • prefer to use light and fresh skin care products?
  • find yourself without enough time to complete a nightly skin care regimen?
  • suffer from dehydrated or flaky rough skin? 
  • have a tired look accompanied by a dull and dark complexion?
  • feel tired and get stressed easily?
  • not get enough sleep at night?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, than the new Laneige Sleeping Mask is the answer to all your beauty dilemmas.

LANEIGE WATER SLEEPING MASK

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formulation contains Sleeptox™: which restores &repairs the damages caused by various external aggressors during the day as well as a Moisture Wrap™ which acts like a porous moisture film that locks-in moisture through the night.

LANEIGE MINI PORE WATER CLAY MASK

OTHER MAJOR INGREDIENTS INCLUDE:

Hunza Apricot Extract: boosts and strengthens detoxification and purification ability that is lost during daytime.

Evening Primrose Extract: helps discharge daytime contaminants from the skin that is accumulated from the external environment during the day.

LANEIGE WHITE PLUS RENEW AMPULE
 
WHY YOU NEED TO TRY IT:

Personally, I love how luxuriously light and cool it feels when applied to the skin. Most importantly, my skin looked radiant and super fresh despite having it on for just an hour instead of overnight. 

If you don't have time or are lazy to cleanse, tone, eye cream, hydrating spray + moisturize each night, this is the perfect product for you. My skin looked better with this single step than with a pile of hydrating products piled on.

Here's an added bonus:

The LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK.

I tend to take my lips for granted and not include it in my skincare regimen which is wrong but I just forget. All the time. Simply because I don't have a specific product lined up to address it aside from a standard issue lip balm.

It does help but not as much as I would want it to especially in colder climates where my lips tend to chap and chafe even more.

LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK

This Lip Sleeping Mask contains: 

Berry Mix Complex™
A special mix of 8 different types of antioxidant-rich berries (raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, blueberry, gojiberry, soapberry, cloudberry and coffee berry) extracted through super-high pressure to  preserve the antioidant properties of the berry extracts.
It is rich in vitamin C and anti-oxidants which extracts and soothes dry and chapped lips to make them soft and smooth again.

Moisture Wrap™
Hyaluronic acid mineral network forms a moisturizing film to help the skin absorb and retain moisture through the night. 
It's so simple and easy to use, I suggest you leave it on your bedside table for a quick and easy pamper session before going to bed.

laneige lip sleeping mask

Plus, it smells really good! 

Head on over to a Laneige Boutique or Kiosk near you to get a free sample of these new products.

For more info, connect with Laneige Philippines on Facebook and Instagram (@lovinglaneigeph). 

Comments

Intriguing ang lip sleeping mask ah!


xoxo
MrsMartinez
Janice Lim said…
I'm really interested in the lip sleeping mask! My lips tend to chap whenever the weather changes so I can't live without lip balm but I think this product will be better for me.
TweenselMom said…
I'll definitely check that lip moisture wrap? Can my 11 year old daughter use that already? she always has this chapped lips kasi.
Kat Jorge-Rodriguez said…
I actually answered yes to four of the questions, haha, so the sleeping mask is the one for me.
Maan said…
Sounds wonderful! I also like anything that would make a beauty regimen hassle-free.
Celin Hiwatig Mendoza said…
The lip sleeping mask is a WOW! I've never heard of a lipmask yet. How much is it? And also the water sleeping mask? Thanks!
Marie San Luis said…
That lip mask is a NEED, hehe. I usually brush my lips with a toothbrush to exfoliate but for something to work while you sleep is definitely a keeper!
sarah tirona said…
i totally agree, i wonder why now lang they came out w something like this!:)