I SPEAK AND THE MUSIC FLOWS

And when the music flows I speak.

I drum my keyboard. dun du du dun. I type words the way a pianist lays down his tune.

My words are music and music creates my words.

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 9.34.46 AM 
I gather my thoughts in the toilet and flush them down as I go.

Where they go? I don't know.

But I once had them and sometimes it's all I got.

LBD W BOOTS STREET STYLE

Have I said that before? 

I repeat myself over and over again but each time it sounds different.

It feels different.

It makes you different.

Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 9.34.33 AM

Big chase, slow process.

Love life and it'll love you right back.

CHAIN BOOTS STREET STYLE

That's what she said...

BLACK SWEATER STREET STYLE  
That's what he said too. So I have tried and tried. Boy have I tried.

BLACK MIDI SKIRT AND BOOTS STREET STYLE

And now here I am. 


photos by dennis


snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapchaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat [sarahtirona]

Comments

Nathalie said…
music = poetry = love
yvonnembertoldo . said…
Love your shoes and that cute furry thing on your bag ms. Sarah :)
sarah tirona said…
hihi , thank you! :)
Maan Laxa said…
You shoes are looove. Actually the entire outfit!
krissy said…
Hugs, Madam! ♥
Janice Lim said…
Love the all black attire but most especially the shoes. Classy with an edge!
Very nice mother! What is Snapchat?!

xoxo
MrsMartinez
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
Very pretty :) I agree with Janice. Classy with an edge :)
TweenselMom said…
What is that stuffed animal hanging on your side? Love the look, ang sosyal :-)
sarah tirona said…
its a fox tail bag charm :) thank you!
sarah tirona said…
mother! it's an app, parang instagram pero no keme, realtime posting, fun sya :)
sarah tirona said…
krissyfieddddddd <3