herschel liberty london collaboration launch


Why should we be excited about this collaboration?

It's the first collection of Herschel bags specifically designed with women in mind.

HERSCHEL PHILIPPINES
herschel liberty london launch sm aura

Officially released last March 23, the new bags just arrived on Philippine shores this month and the launch was held a couple of days ago at the Herschel store in SM Aura.

Herschel's principal flew in straight from Vancouver to tell us more about their latest partnership and Herschel's other new offerings for 2015.

HERSCHEL X LIBERTY LONDON
herschel philippines
In my eyes, Herschel can do no wrong. I love ALL their designs not just for their classic clean lines and nostalgic effect but also because of their functionality. Ever since I got my first Herschel bag I was hooked. And it's been my favorite travel companion since then.

But I must say, having these smaller and more feminine designs gets my heart all fluttery again.
They are just the right size and the Liberty London fabric they chose are the perfect color accent to make any outfit pop.

HERSCHEL LIBERTY LONDON 3
herschel liberty london
HERSCHEL LIBERTY LONDON2
herschel liberty london
HERSCHEL LIBERTY LONDON1
herschel floral backpack
HERSCHEL LIBERTY LONDON
herschel liberty london
The new Herschel X Liberty London bags retail for around 6-7k and at the end of the night 3 lucky ladies were lucky enough to bring home one via raffle!

Sad I wasn't one of them. Had my eye on the blue bucket.

Oh well, save, save. Hehe
HERSCHEL LIBERTY LONDON LAUNCH
herschel liberty london launch
Do you like the new collection? :)

For more info, you may visit www.herschelsupply.com or connect with Herschel Philippines on Facebook

also check out the hashtag #WellTraveled and #HerschelSupplyPH for more photos of the new bags

Comments

Lace Llanora said…
The bags are so reminiscent of high school, ang cute! :)
Mary Jane Dionela Quintana said…
I love the collection. Floral and and art so perfect! Thanks for sharing. I will be at the F1 Hotel tomorrow and I think I will drop by SM Aura :)
Maan Laxa said…
Ay the new designs are so pretty! The girls who won then are so lucky - I have my eyes on the blue bucket too.
mama speaks said…
These are so chic. Lovely designs. I was hoping to see pictures of the inside and the detail though.
Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy said…
Aww, sayang you didn't win. Those bags look so cute and girly at the same time! :)
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
Wow those are expensive bags but very cute and they seem functional, too.
Cherryl Luis said…
Well the price is right for it's quality. Love the colors.
Balot said…
Nice! They go for floral designs, perfect for teens.
But I still like to have one if the budget permits :)
Aww! Swerte nung nanalo! :) Ganda ng designs! :)
thekitchen goddess said…
Nice bags ... I think it won't be hard to pair up the bags with clothes :)
thekitchen goddess said…
the bags looks nice. would love to own one :)