i do it twice a week

I do it twice a week and I've been doing it since my ob-gyne prescribed it when I gave birth 9 years ago.

It's funny how such a small part of my body can have such a huge impact on my over all well-being. When something goes wrong "down there", I can't help but feel weak all over.

It's such a sensitive and private part of my body that I want things to go smoothly 24/7 so I don't have to have unnecessary visits to my gyne and uncomfortable conversations about vaginal health with other women.

I like to keep my privates private and that's why I do it twice a week.

betadine i do it twice a week
betadine i do it twice a week
You know how we have anti-bacterial dishwashing liquid, laundry detergent, facial wash, body wash, etc.? I sort of see this as the same thing.

I have a gentler wash for daily use but I make it a point to use Betadine Femine Wash twice a week to keep things in check. Most especially now that the weather's super hot.

Did you know that hot, dark and humid areas combined with tight pants make a perfect breeding ground for bacteria and fungi??? Yup, ew.

It also works great for preventing diaper rash when I have my period.

The reason behind this is because Betadine Feminine Wash contains PVP-Iodine that kills bacteria, viruses and fungi - the most common causes of irritation, itchiness and odor down undah.

Trust me, nothing feels sexier than a clean, fresh and pampered pooch. Hehe

Be Sexy Clean and enjoy 20% Off on Flawless All Natural Ultimate White Facial and Cell Booster Infusion Mask  and 10% off on ALL Posh Nails Services!!!

(just present receipt and box at any Flawless branch as proof of purchase)

Comments