TOMS ART OF GIVING SILENT AUCTION

We're all familiar with TOMS noble One For One movement by now.

In the spirit of generosity and their unwavering commitment to help improve lives, TOMS is giving us another chance to do our part to better the lives of others with a Silent Auction aptly called "The Art Of Giving".

TOMS ART OF GIVING
TOMS ART OF GIVING
For this project, TOMS enlisted the help of local designers David Bonifacio, Gil Ibe, Nicole Whisenhunt, Bambina Jacinto, Nix Alañon, Carlo Ongchanco and Lilianna Manahan to stylize their own iconic alpargata shoe.

TOMS PHILIPPINES
TOMS SILENT AUCTION
The result is a beautiful line up reminiscent of each designer's diverse background.

TOMS X NICOLE WHISENHUNT
TOMS PHILIPPINES
NIX ALAÑON X TOMS
TOMS BRANCHES
LILIANNA MANAHAN X TOMS
TOMS LILLIAN MANAHAN
GIL ANGELO X TOMS
TOMS IBE
DAVID BONIFACIO X TOMS
TOMS DAVID BONIFACIO
CARLO ONGCHANCO X TOMS
TOMS CARLO ONGCHANCO
BAMBINA JACINTO X TOMS
TOMS SALE
Of all, my favorite would have to be Lilianna Manahan's whose hammered brass creation was inspired by the table top sculptures she has been making.

LILIANA MANAHAN X TOMS
TOMS DIY
Proceeds from the auction will go to each artist's chosen charity.

Check out the TOMS ART OF GIVING silent auction at the new TOMS BOUTIQUE in SM Aura until May 13, 2015.

for more info, connect with TOMS PHILIPPINES via Facebook and Instagram 
(@TOMSPhilippines)

TOMS products are available at TOMS SM AURA, TOMS SM Megamall, TOMS Mall Of Asia, The Give Project, Adora Greenbelt 5, Shoe Salon, Rustan's Dept Stores and all Nothing But H2O Stores.

Comments

May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
Oh! It's so near here. I might check it out.
Mommy Mecheel said…
Got my eyes on Carlo! That cute design though. :) Was that an anime character?
Kim Reyes said…
I haven't tried Skin White before since I'm so scared of trying new skin products because of my sensitive skin. But I'm tempted to give the lotion a try. It feels like I get darker every time I leave the house because of the heat! :))
macdimayuga said…
It's great to give back :) I like the ones from Ibe and Bonifacio :)
Balot said…
I love the intricate design of Bambina Jacinto's blue shoes :)
TweenselMom said…
I am currently using Skin White and I love the smell. I put on before sleep kasi I really love the smell.
emiliana said…
I tried SkinWhite products and it worked well for my complexion.
levy said…
Kudos to Tom's for being charitable. From all the creations above, I personally like the work of David Bonifacio.
reigningstill said…
Very nice of them to do this. I love charity events and those for a cause. And Toms has always been active in charity diba? I've been seeing a lot of their charity stuff.
Kat Jorge-Rodriguez said…
Nice. I remember drooling over Brandon Boyd's collection for Toms a few years ago.
Nilyn EC Matugas said…
I haven't tried this one, I honestly thought it wouldn't work. I think it's a good product.