sm parisian summer 2015 collection

I don't really like spending much for trendy pieces but I also understand that these are essential for updating my style.

The average life span of a trendy accessory usually lasts anywhere between 6-12 months and then it's time to move to the next hottest thing.

That is one of the many reasons why I never get tired to of shopping at SM Parisian.

You can always rely on them to deliver fresh new styles at really affordable price points.

Especially this Summer 2015.

It's hard to pick a favorite from their new collection since there are so many noteworthy pieces and even a few gorgeous classics thrown into the mix.

See for yourself when you click "read more".
Always fashion forward and ahead of the pack, SM Parisian puts a check on all of this season's must-have essentials. Wether it's gladiator sandals, slides, loafers, block heels or a handbag that resembles that of your favorite celebrity, expect to find it all at Parisian with unbelievably reasonable price tags.

Think P400-P500 for flats and sandals, P600-P900 for heels and pumps.


You simply can't go wrong.

This is the most affordable way to update your tired wardrobe.

For more connect with SM Parisian on Facebook and Instagram @SMParisian

Comments

Juarez said…
Love this outfit! Such a perfect casual look
http://www.sheinbridaldress.co.uk
Juarez said…
Such a perfect casual look
http://www.sheinbridaldress.co.uk/red-bridesmaid-dresses
Lorly said…
loving the clutch-style bags. fab and on the go combined.
Ang nice nung flat Sandals! Will check it out when I go to SM
Jaclyn Chua-Park said…
I love the gladiator sandals!! SM talaga has sulit prices for great items!
Very nice talaga collection ng Parisian!
Mommy Mecheel said…
Ohh!! Bags! Bags!!! Love it much..Parisian Bags are really great!
Sherlane Fortunado said…
I am also a Parisian girl because i like the style plus the price is not that high.
MacyMichelle said…
Parisian by SM is definitely stylish and yet affordable. This is practical fashion without spending more. -Macy
Janice Lim said…
Oohh, I love the shoes. I just don't know if I can walk for very long in them. Haha!
tgf said…
Lovely collection! I guess it's time to update my wardrobe, albeit inexpensively, through SM Parisian. -- Maria Teresa Figuerres