my gold opens in sm makati

How much are you willing to pay for a pair of diamond + gold studded earrings? 

A true everyday classic that never goes out of style. P40,000? P100,000? 

What if I told you that you can own a pair for only P1,800?

Yup!

Not exactly real diamonds but high quality cubic zirconia set in 14k Italian gold. Still not bad right?

After all, as The Little Black Book Of Style says,  diamond earrings are a must have in every girl's closet wether fake or real doesn't really matter.

These studs by My Gold are the perfect happy medium.

And these aren't the only affordable pieces I came across during the opening of their newest boutique in SM Makati...

cheap authentic diamond earrings
discount diamonds
In business since 1987, My Gold initially started as a 2-display showcase in a department store offering crosses and pieces with the image of Sto. Niño. 

Shortly after, they partnered with a Singaporean manufacturer to expand their collection into a more diverse line up of pieces that feature diamonds, pearls and colored stones.

The new boutique in SM Makati's Branded Accessories Department is their first partnership with SM Malls marking exciting new beginnings for the brand.

MY GOLD
my gold sm makati
Aside from the studs I mentioned above, I also came across several other beautifully designed pieces such as this 14k gold cross necklace that's currently on sale for only P8,000.

gold cross for sale philippines
cheap gold cross necklace
If you're into chunkier, dressier pieces, they also several eye-catching options such as these choker necklaces,

my gold sm makati1
my gold branches
Chain bracelets,

my gold sm makati 1
cheap gold jewelry
A new take on the traditional rosary necklace:

my gold prices
cheap gold rosary necklace
cheap gold jewelry my gold
cheap authentic gold jewelry
More studs for you and your little one:

cheap gold jewelry
cheap gold earrings
And of course, sparkling white diamonds in different cuts and fittings:

my gold branches
cheap diamond earrings
Indeed there's no reason to go the fancy route when you've got affordable heirloom quality options such as these gems from My Gold.

Check out My Gold at the 2nd Floor of SM Makati's Branded Accessories Department and take advantage of their opening sale where you can enjoy up to 50% off!

Comments

Vance Madrid said…
These are indeed fashionable jewelries that never goes out of style.
thekitchen goddess said…
Gold and diamond .. perfect pair :)
reigningstill said…
I've been looking for a cute stud for my baby to replace her simple gold stud. Thanks for this. Will check it out. Already eyeing a pair actually. :)
BA Isla said…
So classic :) I love this. Wish I could get one soon :)
Mommy Levy said…
I heard about cubic zirconia when I was watching History channel and I admit it does looks like a real diamond. Congratulations to My Gold for their new store.
Ruth Alfonso Alarcon said…
Oohhh!! My eyes always beam with joy when I see the word "SALE". Lol. Anyway, I hope the branch nearest to us have this collection already.
Anna Plaida said…
Will check this store soon :-)
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
I love jewelry :) I'll check this out. I feel it is much better than Pandora :))
Maria Louisa Mae P. Mercado said…
I'm not a jewelry wearing gal. I have my rings from hubby and that's about it. I would love a quality necklace though but just one as I don't like to mix and match to much. I'm so boring!
I love the studs for babies! They're so cute!
Rhoda Fajardo said…
I love these. Kinakabahan kase ako magsuot ng mas expensive na jewelleries kahit may special occasions like weddings, baptism, etc. If Im gonna own a real diamond, I want it to come from someone special, di ako bibili ng sarili ko. Well . . . unless I have the luxury to really afford it. =)
sarah tirona said…
aw that makes sense :)
Oh my! My mom would have loved this. Haha. I'm no fan of jewelry kasi but some of her pieces she gives to me so I take them naman. :)
Maxine Dee said…
I bought one gold necklace in My gold makati 1 yr ago and I want to return it and repurchase a different jewelry can I do that i have the receipt.