SHOPWISER PH HAUL - CHEAPEST STUFF ONLINE

I rarely patronize online shops because I live right next to Greenhills where similar stuff can be found (and tried on).

However, there are a few exceptions to that rule and one of them is @ShopwiserPh on Instagram.

Shopwiser sources straight from China, Japan, Korea, etc to bring you the cheapest prices both online and offline.

Their inventory ranges from high quality traincases, acrylic make-up organizers, light up pillows for kids, authentic designer VIP gift items from Chanel, YSL, bags, bedsheets, to Psorzema Cream and many, many more.

My personal haul consisted of:
Etude House Brow Stencil Set
BlueIdea Shiatsu Massage Cushion

Wanna know how much? "Read More"

SHOPWISER
etude brow stencil
First up Etude's Brow Stencil Kit.
I think it retails for around P200 at the boutique.
ShopwiserPH price: P80!

ETUDE EYEBROW STENCIL
etude house brow stencil
Yup, just P80 bucks for perfect, hassle-free eyebrows everyday. That's a (SUPER) small price to pay for the convenience it delivers.  For a demo on how to use it, click HERE.

kpalette 2way eyebrow pencil review
brow stencil review
Next up: Tangle Teezer Hair Brush
Mall Price: around P1000
ShopwiserPH price: P300!
I included the Tangle Teezer in my shopping list because I liked the way it looked and was always curious about the way it works. I didn't expect much from it but after using it a few times, I was hooked and I totally stopped using my conventional hairbrush.

Why? I have a lot of falling hair, I am sooo afraid of a receding hair line and the amount of strands I find on my brush after going through my freshly showered hair is quite alarming.

My Tangle Teezer gets the job done and is much gentler. It doesn't tug or pull and yet it is able to smooth out tangles.
My daughter loves it too cause she gets hurt with a regular hairbrush.

Aside from that, it feels good on the scalp as if your massaging it while brushing. It also makes hair shinier, silkier and smoother.

It's compact and great for traveling.

In other words, I highly recommend getting one! At P300, you just can't lose, honest! :P
TANGLE TEEZER
tangle teezer philippines
Last, but definitely not the least...

My BlueIdea Shiatsu Massage Cushion!
Mall Price: around P4000
ShopwiserPH price: P900!!!

BACK MASSAGER FOR CAR
cheap back massager for sale
I've always wanted one of these. I've abused their demo units many, many times in True Value. The only reason why I didn't buy one was because I found it quite expensive and I think getting a real massage by an actual person is still better. And yet, last December, I almost purchased one in Robinson's Magnolia but it was out of stock.

Good thing!

P4000 vs P900 is a HUGE price difference especially when what you're getting is basically the same product.

CHEAP BACK MASSAGER
back massager for sale manila
My BlueIdea Massager comes with a heat and direction setting. You can choose wether you want the Shiatsu balls to move in a clockwise or counter-clockwise direction, with heat or without heat. I always choose with heat because I find it more soothing.

ELECTRONIC BACK MASSAGER
back massager review
I know I said earlier that a real massage is better but having this handy all the time + a real massage occasionally is the bomb!(sorry for the lack of a better word. :P) It's the ultimate,ultimate thing to have if you're always complaining about aches and pains.  I am often hunched up behind my laptop and my chronic back problems don't help so having this thing on while I type, edit or do research really feels good and does wonders for taking the strain away. I also use it while watching TV or when I'm in the car during traffic and long drives (it comes with a lighter socket adaptor).

So anyway, what's my grand total for all 3?

If I got it in the mall, I would have paid around P5,200 but since I got it all from @ShopwiserPH, I only had to pay P1280!

You'll have to agree with me that that's pretty tough to beat.

For more check out @SHOPWISERPh on Instagram

ps. They also offer broker services in case you want things to be brought in from abroad. Small orders are also accepted. ☺

Hope you liked this post!

Comments

Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy said…
Sounds great for everyday use. Will consider this the next time I go tablet shopping. :)
This looks like a great buy. Will probably consider this for the partner (he loves playing online games a lot) in case our current Telpad gives up on us. :)
Jaclyn Chua-Park said…
Wow! More than half nasave mo, just added them on instagram. Thanks for sharing this!
MacyMichelle said…
Hmm.. nice specs and I love the 'smart remove" photo editing feature. Brilliant. -Macy
Rose Angelie said…
Last up to 10 solid hours in a single charge? Among other features, it's nice! Really worth every peso. A great buy indeed!
May De Jesus-Palacpac said…
You have a video tutorial pala! That's going to be great help for me because I am not very good with makeup at all.
tgf said…
I think I also need Etude's Brow Stencil Kit. Fixing my brows is a struggle for me. Sigh! -- Maria Teresa Figuerres
Nice buy! I want to get the tangle teezer!
Ayi Dela Cruz said…
10 hours? Wow. And my Mini lasts a few hours lang. This looks really promising :)
luckyfinds said…
The Brow Stencil Kit is exaactly what I need!
reigningstill said…
I am so checking out the shop and is getting the tangle teezer. After giving birth, sobrang lala ng hair fall ko. :( Nagawa ko na ata lahat. And I am so afraid of brushing na nga because of the hair fall. I wanna try it. And I love the look!
luckyfinds said…
It seems like a good value for money.
nhessie a. said…
Wow! This looks cool and from a trusted brand too! Thanks for sharing! Might get one for my nephew! :-)
Jacq Paraguya said…
Thanks for the tip! Will check out shopwiser! :)
Maan Laxa said…
Seriously checking this shop out! I want the stencil kit!
TweenselMom said…
Those are very good deals. I'll check this shop!
Rhoda Fajardo said…
Ui! Is that legit? I'll check it out after I drop this comment. I also shop online because shopping outside is such a hassle, especially if you have a toddler na naglulupasay sa sahig ng mall. He he. 5k vs 1k? Panalo! :)
SJ Valdez said…
Wow! I like the brow stencil!
I like this tablet and I would recommend this a friend who is buying one next week.
Emem V. said…
Thanks for sharing this. Ang hirap pa naman maghanap ng legit online seller on IG. Recommendation really matters. :)
sarah tirona said…
true, i also rely on recos lng thats why i decided to share :)
sarah tirona said…
thanks peachy, its a great buy for the price talaga :)
sarah tirona said…
the brow stencil is LOVE! i use it almost everyday
sarah tirona said…
yes legit! i was also very pleasantly surprised, too good not to share talaga :)
sarah tirona said…
yes, def worth checking out :)
sarah tirona said…
you need that stencil kit in our life, seriously! hahaha
sarah tirona said…
youre welcome dear :)
sarah tirona said…
true, i have the same sentiments and im scared to get panot before my time :P hahaha
sarah tirona said…
yes, you will use it everyday! hahaha
sarah tirona said…
yup! super ok pang long weekend vacation
sarah tirona said…
its really worth it :)
sarah tirona said…
for 80, dont think na, just buy! haha! i use mine almost everyday :P
sarah tirona said…
brilliant, indeed! :P
sarah tirona said…
youre welcome, happy shopping!
sarah tirona said…
hahaha yup, mas ok to :P
sarah tirona said…
yup, amazed at the quality din of our laptop talaga
sarah tirona said…
yup, same with this one :)
sarah tirona said…
yup im also impressed at the longevity of asus' products :)
sarah tirona said…
true, ours is still alive even after 10 years! :)
sarah tirona said…
hahaha 10 years and still counting! :P
sarah tirona said…
yup this is super cheap na for branded and i would never suggest taking photos naman w a tablet :P
sarah tirona said…
our laptop din almost a decade na, naka 2 macbooks na kami but our asus okay pa! hahaha
sarah tirona said…
its awesome for the price :)
Love the review :)
I alos have another tablet, almost same specs din sila yung google nexus 7 (yung walang camera)
Great for streaming, pero not much sa games medyo nag la lag. kaya pagn baby videos nalang talaga. hihi